www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Who is sitting beside You?

I am really having the time, of my life writing this blog. I never thought that I would write anything. I was already burning out with writing, what I was writing about before. However writing about Jesus is, the greatest thing, which I could ever write about. I have the privilege, of telling the world, about the most important issue, that they will ever hear about, and they absolutely need in their lives, because without Jesus, they remain dead!! 

Now that is a thought, but it is true. You could not have made me believe, that this was true, back in my destructive days.  I thought that I was alive, and this was pure foolishness to talk, in this kind of way. I thought that I was having way too much fun, trying to kill myself, living this destructive lifestyle, that I was living. My friend, what I am saying to you is that, I was a hellion, and actually I am sugar coating that statement!!

John 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Ain’t that something?          I wasn’t the only dead person walking around. Every one of us, which was ever born of a woman, was born with a Spiritual still birth. We were all born Spiritually dead, as dead can be. There was no way around it, but that is not the bottom line. We don’t have to remain as walking corpses, because there is a solution, but only one.

James, are you saying, that as Christians, we should go through our neighborhoods, and invite the walking dead into church?   Not really. Even though, that would not be a bad idea, and there are plenty out there. Jesus made a remark about the harvest, in the book of John.

 John 4:35  Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 

I would never attempt to steal, the thunder from, the King of kings, and the Lord of lords. He was as right when He said it back then, as He is in saying it now. I was thinking that, we might want to start a little more local, in our efforts. There are a lot of Christians, who don’t realize that the mission field begins, as soon as we drive from, the church property. I have saw signs that state that fact.

I would like to propose a new plan for your consideration. Not that anything was wrong, of inferior with the old plan. It just seems that, we need to tighten the lines, of our mission field.        Now, you lost me James!!                                              How can we possible tighten the lines, of the mission field?    Surely, you meant to say loosen, and not tighten.   Nope. I said what I meant to say.

The problem with most, if not all churches, is the fact that they are losing the battle, before they even step out of the door, to enter onto the mission field. We really need to tighten, our mission field lines to start in the pews, that we occupy.     Do we really understand the amount of folks, that belong to the same church that we belong, and sit in the same Sunday school class, that we sit in, and even teach some of them, who never gave their hearts to Jesus?

I am convinced that, some of them think, that they have a relationship with God. Satan has blinded then, because that is what he does, and he does this very well. He has been doing this treacherous trickery, for so long, and he is so subtle with his dealings, that there will be few that notice, and none of those who are being deceived, will be able to tell. Even those that are true Christians will think, that they are seeing a fluke, or that their eyes are playing tricks on them. 

If it’s that bad, then what can we do?     I really don’t see but one thing, that we can do, from this point. However, it is a powerful thing. We can pray that, Holy Spirit reveals their sin to those, that have been blinded. In the parable of the wheat and tares, Jesus bring out the point, that in the field (world), that we should grow together, until the end time. We are not talking about in the world. We are talking about our churches!!

If you are a true child of God, it is possible to see entire churches that have become so corrupt, that they no longer serve the Living God.  This is one of the major reasons, that our church has limited power. All we need to see that is go back to the first church written about in the book of Acts.

  Acts 2:1  And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.     
  
I know that church was full of awesome power, but the folks had all things in common. They were all on the same page. Every one of them had received their Salvation through Jesus Christ. There was nobody inside that upper room who had not believed.   Am I saying that, we need to get back, in that way?   No.      What I am saying is before we can even get close to that point; there is something that we must do first.

We need to help our brothers, and sisters who are setting next to us every time, that the doors to our church are opened receive their Salvation.  Nobody has any need to go to hell, because of our perfect sacrifice, that Jesus made for us. All I want the readers to do is acknowledge, that there are folks, who seriously need our prayerful intervention. Without our prayers, they are damned.   Damned?     Yeah,…..That’s right,…….It that bad!!   Damned is damned, and all those that are without Jesus are damned!!    Shall we pray?      Ain’t Holy Spirit Awesome?

               ….Much Love       

No comments:

Post a Comment