www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Do you feel that it is unfair?

Each one of us love to feel good, and part of that feeling good comes with experiencing, the joy of the Lord. The joy of the Lord is our strength. (Nehemiah8:10) It has been my personal experience, that when Holy Spirit overtakes me, that I filled with laughter.  Not in the way that some videos portray them carrying on, like a bunch of idiots, completely out of control. I have never saw folks act in that way, that said that they, were Holy Spirit filled. 

Although, I can see how they could be spirit filled, just not Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is about order, (1st Corinthians 14:40) and there is nothing reckless, about the workings of Holy Spirit. Have you ever saw someone fallout in the Spirit, without nobody to catch them?     They simple go down, in the same way, which a building implodes. I have never seen, or even heard of a person being injured, where Holy Spirit is involved.

Please allow me to explain, in a little detail, my Holy Spirit laughter. I can feel it welling up inside of me, and there is nothing funny going on around me. It is the presence, of such a strong amount of joy boiling up, in my heart, or the center of my being, that there is no explanation for, other than the presence of God. By this time, I am not even aware of what is going on around me, because Holy Spirit has my complete attention!!

I am feeling all giddy, and begin to laugh. It is not a loud laugh, and it is certainly, not an out of control laugh. I laugh because of the joy of the Lord is overtaken me, for no reason, except that He want to bless me!! The Lord has found something, in my walk with Him, to be pleasing, and He sent Holy Spirit, just to wallow all over me, and my friend, that is something to laugh about!!   Amen?

Do you feel that it is unfair, that only certain people get, to experience this feeling? Oh yeah,….that’s right. All the other folks have to stuff, all different kinds of chemical inside, their body seeking a feeling. They spend billions of dollars worldwide, hunting a solution to hide, who they really are inside. I hope some of those people are reading this right now, because if you are, I am fixing to shock you. 

Do you know why we get to experience this awesome feeling for free? It is because we are no longer seeking, a substitution to cover up, who we really are. Who we really are inside is now the reason, that we can experience this awesome feeling!! Please don’t feel bad, because I myself have tried almost, all the chemicals known to man. I have never licked the frog, but that was because, I was never around the right one. 

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The truth is that along the side of God, human beings are simple garbage. You might be getting mad at me, but you will not be the first, and if I can continue to tell the truth, then you want be the last. The Prophet Isaiah concurs, with what I just said.

Isaiah 64:6  But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

There is a solution, and there is only one solution, because there is only one problem. The only problem is a sin problem, and the only solution, for our sin problem is a blood solution. I know that a lot of folks don’t want to hear that, and I know why that, they don’t want to hear the Word blood. It is because they want to make their own rules up, but the rules were already in place, before they were born. We are a cantankerous lot of people!!

Back in the beginning of creation a guiltless animal had to die, for our sin atonement. There was never a human that qualified as guiltless. However, our Creator took on the form of a man, and was born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life. His name was Jesus, and He was the Son of God.

  John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You know,….it is a dirty rotten shame to have to beg folks, to make the best decision, that they will ever make. I don’t understand this, because most people seem to be reasonably intelligent.   What part of Hell is it that attracts you?  There isn’t but two choices, and there will never be a third choice. It is either God, and Heaven, or no God, and Hell. Once Holy Spirit has shown a person their sin, and pointed them to the cross, it is at that time, you are walking on, very dangerous ground my friend. I am not trying to scare anybody. I am just pointing out the facts. Every Christian has stood on that ground. Unfortunately, Hell is full of those, that stood there also. 

I realize that most churches have gotten away, from preaching the true gospel. They never say anything, about the blood. They dance around the cross, as if was a shameful event. There are churches out there that, never mention the word sin. They simple give a pep talk every time, that they gather, and pass the offering plate. 

The offering plate is the most important part of the service. If you attend one of these churches, you need to realize, that there are putting a price, on your eternal destiny, and you will come out the loser. Do not let them deceive you, and steal the only chance to experience a relationship with God. Heaven is just a byproduct of God. The true joy is found, in our relationship, with the Father, and with Jesus, and with Holy Spirit. Your life will never be the same, no matter which choice, that you make.
Ain’t God Awesome?

              ….Much Love         

No comments:

Post a Comment