www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bouncing on the Truth

Do you ever get bummed out, because there are things that, you can see, that apparently most people can’t see?        Now, before you get all excited, and think that I am some old weirdo, that is seeing things. The things that, I am seeing are the things, of the Lord. How the end times stuff is developing, and coming together. I am talking about the things that, every Christian, with an active relationship, with Holy Spirit, can have revealed to them.

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 

This is the best thing, that has ever happened, short of forgiveness of sin, to a Christian!! When Holy Spirit, comes to live inside of you, it truly shifts the parameters, of the battle field.        How can a person lose, when they have God Himself, living inside of us, telling us, what to do next?  I hope all of the readers realize, that Holy Spirit is just as much God, as the Father, or the Son is.

If you didn’t realize it, that is ok, because it is not too late, to learn this fact. I really had a hard time with this myself. I had a Holy Spirit block, and just couldn’t recognize His presence, in my life. I will not bore you with the details, because I had rather enlighten you, with the solution.  The way that I got, Holy Spirit active in my life, was I began to recognize Him, on purpose. I began to talk to Him, on purpose, and I began to listen, for Him to speak to me, and of course this was on purpose.

I have spoken to you before, about living the Christian, just doesn’t happen by accident. We have to live for God on purpose. We just can’t sit around waiting, on our next mission, to fall in our lap. The Word of God has, given us plenty to start with, while we are waiting. The church that we are members of have plenty, to keep us busy, while we are waiting. Actually, in the Bible, there was nobody, that the Lord called to do something, who was just sitting around, waiting on the Word to move.

2Corinthians 5:7  (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

If you will notice, this verse doesn’t say that, we wait by faith. However, it does say that we walk. We keep moving, doing what we can, for the advancement, of the Kingdom of God. You don’t have to go on a mission trip, and preach the Word of God, to a group of savage people to qualify. That certainly does qualify, but so does the person who places the envelopes, on the back of the pews. 

I have no idea how I got here from talking about Holy Spirit, but God gets all the glory!! I think that I will go, in another direction, seeing how I am starting, to get good at it. If you happened to read the post, that I did yesterday, actually it was today, called memorizing the scripture. You will see where I got bold with promoting, The King James Version, of the Bible. 

Today, I downloaded a few video’s, on the chance that, they might be worth watching. One of the videos was about the difference, in the modern day Bible’s, compared with The King James Version. I really had no idea how bad that it was, and these folks doing this video, concurred with me that, Satan is behind this onslaught, of God’s Word. 

 
The video shows that, every time in the history of mankind, that a government has taken the weapons out, of the hands of the citizens, of that country it was followed, by a great massacre of the people. That is what Satan is doing, with our Bible. The Word of God, is our only, weapon against him. Jesus used this powerful weapon against Satan in the wilderness, when Satan came to tempt Jesus.

Matthew 4:10  Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 

I am not trying to scare anybody, because nobody knows for sure, when the end will come. In the book of Matthew Jesus was talking about the end, and He said this;

Matthew 24:33  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 

Please read the 24th chapter, of Matthew to see what, Jesus is saying. Personally, I believe that the end is so near, that maybe we all need, to take a look at, our relationship with Jesus. If you are one of those, that have been skating, on the fact that you might be covered, under a hell insurance policy, it might be a good time, to know for sure, before it is too late.

If you can’t tell, I don’t believe in a hell insurance policy. I believe that Salvation from Jesus, totally changes a person, and nobody else needs to wonder if it is real. The truth is that a person cannot, hang in camp Jesus, and stay the same.   His presence, in our lives, commands a change.    How else can we be salt, and light, in an unseasoned, and dark world? (Matthew 5:13, 14)  We are to become ambassadors of Christ. (2nd Corinthians 5:20)    Do you realize, what that is saying?  We represent Jesus on the earth.           How can we be a true representative, with sin hanging all over us?

Getting back to the first thing that, I was talking about; it can be depressing living, in a world, that is going to Hell. I realize how the prophets of old, must have felt, crying repent to deaf ears. It is the same thing 2000 years later. Nobody wants to turn from their sin, into the arms of a loving God. They had rather accuse God, of being evil, while wallowing in their sin, for another day.

Revelation 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 

Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

             ….Much Love           

No comments:

Post a Comment