www.billofrights.org

Monday, December 16, 2013

NO HE WOULD NOT!!

How do you respond to a generation who hears with their eyes, and thinks with their feelings?

I heard a program on the radio this morning, and this was the title of the program. The man asking this question was Robbie Zacharias. Robbie comes from the country of India, and he is well knowledgeable, of the Bible. Please don’t hold me this next statement, but I think that he is a theologian, and specializes, in the field of apologetics. His ministry is based in Atlanta Georgia. 

I think that is really a snappy question that he asks. That question nailed this generation of people, which are walking among us today. If they can’t see it, then it must not be real. That totally goes against the Christian faith, and that is the way that it supposed to be. That is the way that it has always been.

Romans 8:7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.  

Paul understood the carnal being, and the control that the flesh has over us. It is an ongoing battle that started in the garden, and still plagues humans today. I don’t believe that Robbie was asking a question of anything new. I just like the way that he put the question. I can relate to what he said, because I have been there. Most of the people, that I write to should also, be able to relate to being in this shape. 

I don’t plan to cover what he said in this program. Actually, I don’t plan to say anything more about it except this. I would recommend that those interested can Google the title, and listen to what he said. 

I really spend most of my time talking with those that have been reborn, because of faith in Jesus Christ. There are times that I will focus on the sinner, that has never known of the love of Father, and never encountered His Son Jesus. It is really rare when I do though. I am more concerned with the ones that have known the truth, and turned their back on the truth. The ones that I can relate to the most, because that is what my life has consisted, and the way that I have acted. 

Although, that is my main target, anything can happen. Jesus is in control of this blog, and those that read this blog. Jesus is in control of everything, in this world. He was there in the beginning. Can I prove this fact to you?

 Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And God said; if God said it, the us, had to be Jesus, and Holy Spirit. There is nothing new in this world that is shocking to Jesus. I cannot express the truth that will be revealed, when we spend time with Jesus.  How do I spend time with Jesus?    What can I expect to happen, because of my spending this time with Jesus?

These are great questions. However, before I can answer these questions, there is one more important question, that we need to ask first.    Why would I want to spend time with Jesus?  This goes back into the beginning of creation, and why we were created to begin with.   We were created to have a relationship with Father. That is the bottom line for our creation. If we don’t participate in that relationship, by our own choice, then we are worthless, in the eyes of our Creator.

These are strong words, but the Word of God confirms this throughout. John 15:6  If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.  Once we understand more about why that we were actually created it becomes a beautiful event of love. Father wasn’t bored one day, and had this thought. “I need to create some playthings.” Father doesn’t get bored, and He doesn’t make reckless decisions!! We were created on purpose, with a plan for us in mind
.
Ephesians 1:4  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Now, I can answer these two questions. There are two ways in which we can start to spend time with Jesus. The first way is to spend time in the Bible, in the Word of God. When we spend time in the Word, we are actually spending time in Jesus!!  
 John 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The second way that we can spend time with Jesus is through prayer. Before you click on the x button, please allow me to say something about prayer, from my personal experience. Prayer is just a misunderstood word, which actually means to communicate. It is not just down on your knees, or on the floor with your face, and weeping, and wailing uncontrollably, while begging for mercy!!

You must remember the relationship aspect, which we were created to perform.  We cannot spend our lives on our faces. Although, God is the most important thing in our lives, and should be, we still have other thing to do.             Do you think that Father would rather have you on your face before Him, while your baby is screaming with hunger pangs?   NO HE WOULD NOT!!

1Thessalonians 5:17  Pray without ceasing.  Paul knew something about praying. The only way that we can pray without ceasing is talking with Jesus always. I know that people look at me sometimes like I have lost my mind, because I am talking to somebody, that they can’t see. Most of them don’t understand Him either. 

The other question about what can we expect, because of spending, this time with Jesus. I would honestly need to say nothing. We can’t expect a thing to occur, because everything that has happened was beyond my expectations!!   It’s all about the relationship!!    Ain’t God good?

     ….Much Love         

No comments:

Post a Comment