www.billofrights.org

Friday, December 27, 2013

Is Yer Believer Broke?


There a lot of things, in this world, that causes me great confusion, when I think about it. Like how did the magician or illusionist really make that happen?   Did that mentalist really put that person or all, of those people in a hypnotic state?  I am really baffled about how the human immune system works, or the true importance of the blood, in our bodies. Actually, the entire human body, I find intriguing. 

The one thing, that I have never found myself confused about, was the creation of the human race. I have always considered it to been, from a planned purpose, by a much superior race of existence. I have never even played into the fact, that one day we arose of the muck and goo. Nor, the fact that there was a collision in space, and somehow in that madness, we got our beginning.

Why would a collision in space have created our race, and now they are saying, that one would end the human race? I used to get a real knick out of the pictures, that they would show us in school, of how we evolved from monkeys. How we went from dragging our knuckles on the ground, to dragging our women on the ground behind us!! That was a hoot!!    No.    Not me.   I really need something with some stability to stand on.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

I might just be different from most folks, but I believed there was a god, before I believed in God. It just made sense, that some higher form of intelligence was responsible, for the creation of humans. It even made more sense, that if this higher form of intelligence was going to create us, that a place to live would also be created.     Don’t you find it totally amazing, that we can actually breathe the air, on the planet that we are on? Even better than that…Do you think that we will breathe in Heaven?

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Do you ever just simply know something?   Maybe you can’t really explain how you know a thing. You simply believe it with all your heart, even when common sense is screaming volumes, that it can’t be true!!  That is the way, which I look into the Word of God. I simply believe it, with childlike faith. Jesus told us that we should be in this way. 

Mark 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

I don’t think that Jesus ask us to do more, than we should have been capable of doing. I wonder how many of us realize, what that He asked us to do?  I have been searching through one-hundred, and eleven verses in the New Testament, looking for just the right one to post. Do you know what I have found? They are all the right ones!! 

The only thing that Jesus asks us to do was believe!! Mark 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Can you think of a more profound word, in the vocabulary of Jesus, than the words believe, or a form of that word? Honestly, this lack of understanding goes back, to the point of creation, in the garden. However, it got on a serious roll with Moses.

Father was trying all that He could do, without violating our free will to cause blessings, to come upon us, by His commands.   Exodus 15:26  And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

It is really sad, that our Creator, our God, our Lord, Savior, and King, only has one thing, on His agenda. It is the same thing, which He has wanted, since the Garden of Eden, and it never has changed, since the beginning. Father only wants a race of people, that will be loyal to Him, that He can give His very best that He has, to make our miserable lives complete and full.

The very best thing, that Father wanted to give us, was Jesus. The problem is that most of us don’t see any real value in Jesus, because He is not a microwave solution. We want what we want, right here, and right now, and that might change, in five minutes or less!! The bottom line is that we don’t know what we really want, and were clueless to what our real needs are!!
 
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 In this one verse, is contained what we need, and what we should be wanting. We should be desperately trying to make it back to our Father. The One that created us and the One who wants to bless us, and take care of us. If Jesus is our only solution back to Father, then that settles our need!!       Ain’t God good?

           ….Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment