www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

An Act of Misdirection…

I have lived in the United States of America, for my entire life. Most of us call our earthly home America. We call the group of folks, which live in this section, of North America simply Americans. I never have placed my feet, over a thousand miles, from my birthplace. During the time that I was being brought up, in preparation for adulthood, I was instilled with certain values. Along with these values was a certain amount of pride, and loyalty, for the greater things of life. 

I really must have seriously blacked-out, from all the years of alcohol, and drug abusive, because I have come to myself being, in a different country.  This is not the same nation, which I grew up in, having great values taught to me every day, of my pre-adult years.  

The most shocking fact, about this new world, that I have woken up in is not the fact, that our President blasphemes God in public. It is not even the fact, that in this country we murder a lot of babies every year, and call it legal abortion. It is not even the fact, that homosexuals are trying to take over this country, and get what that they want, and when that they want it. 

The most shocking fact is …….We don’t know who God is, in this nation any more. I am not saying that nobody, in America knows who God is, because that would be a lie. Father always has a remnant of believers, and always will.

How could our country know about our Creator, and His plan for us?   The Bible has been pulled from the schools crossed America, and it is not legal to pray, in school any more. There was a time, that even the children whose parents did not take their little ones to church, could still learn in school. That is not going to happen today, and has not happened in 45-50 years now. 

Why do you think, that it is now against the law, to discipline your children with a belt, or a paddle?  Little lone a switch, or a rod?     Proverbs 13:24  He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.   19:18  Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.   22:15  Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.  23:13  Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.  29:15  The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

I don’t think that I was able to dodge too many whippings growing up. Now that it is in my past, I can honestly say that I wish that I would have gotten more, as crazy as that has to sound. I know that a “time out” would have given me “time to” plan something else even worse, than what I have done before!! The only “time out” was when Mother swapped hands, holding my arm with one, and whipping the fire, from my tail section with a belt!!   I never died, and I never passed out from them either. 

The only reason, that we cannot whip some sense into, this rebellious generation today is that it is Biblical. Actually, it is all a part of a bigger plan that Satan is playing with us right now.        It is nothing new.                    It is games called divide and conquer, and the end results are always total devastation.      There is never a winner in this game, only complete, and utter chaos. 

I do understand, that it has to be this way to set up, for the end days. I don’t have a clue, when this time will actually take place. Although, I can safely say, that every passing moment we get closer, than we were before.

2Thessalonians 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

It is really a shame, that I live in a country, that is blind. They are just not blind, to the things of God. They are just as blind to the ways, of Satan also. They really don’t have a clue, what might happen next, or what is happening right now. I really find that they still are some highly religious people in the area in which I live. The only problem with that is that really don’t know who Father is, or Jesus Christ, or Holy Spirit. 

Most of them have gotten the Word of God mixed up with the word of self. You go to tell them about Jesus, and they get this crazy look on their face, while saying that they know all that already. They don’t want to be bothered with Jesus right now. However, they will make time tomorrow.    What happens when God says this to them?

Luke 12:20  But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?  

That is truly something to consider, but how many of them actually will?    Ain’t God Awesome?

          ….Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment