www.billofrights.org

Friday, March 21, 2014

Receive the Mark…No way!!

It is two A.M., and I think, that I have got up for the day.   No. Thank you for asking, but I haven’t slept last night. It must be time for this to happen again, because it does every now and then. Star Bucks instant ice brew and that should get me going!! I haven’t drunk one of these in a few months, and I am looking forward to see the effect, that it will have on me.

Nothing is wrong in general. I have simply been lying in bed, talking with Jesus. It has been one of those nights, that I have felt the need to pray, for certain people. I am not a prayer warrior by a long shot, but that doesn’t stop me, from speaking to the Lord about them. Have you really ever listened to a prayer warrior? They tend to get wound up, and enter a zone of complete privacy, even out in the open. I love to listen to them. However, I can’t concentrate enough, when I am around them to pray, my little prayers.

I live in a country that has become a joke, to the entire world. I have settled it in my heart, that no national administration will be able to straighten out the mess, that we have gotten ourselves into. We have gotten so far, from what made this country, what it once was before, and that is God. The only hope that I can see for us is a national revival, from sea to shining sea, and honestly, I really don’t see that happening either. 

The American nation, that God was blessing, in the early sixties, is no more. The only Americans, that know anything about God, are the true church. The chosen children of God, who submit under His power, and authority daily. I live in the most church-ed city in the United States. There are more churches per mile here, than any other city in the country. Most of these are wasting good land, where vegetables could be grown, to feed the homeless with!!

Yeah,…that’s right. I am saying that most of them are dead as a doornail!! I don’t know what kind of place the readers live in, but we have at least two confirmed, homosexual churches in Jacksonville. I know that Jesus died for the sin of the homosexual, but these churches are not full of repented homosexuals. Satan has a lot more fooled, than just these people. 

While I am on to something here with the homosexuals.   Do you realize that they a
re lobbying our government to recognize their sin, as having no sin, and allow them to marry?  Do they think that Father has changed His mind, about their sin?   That is what it boils down to, because we will all be judged of un-repented sin. What sin has not been submerged, in the blood of Jesus, is the sin, which will cast them into Hell. I said them, but that includes everybody, who has not trusted Jesus Christ, and the work of the cross. It is not any one group.

We are going to fall under the judgment of God, as a nation, for our disobedience to God. We are a young nation, of only two-hundred, and thirty-eight years. This will be the first time that we would have fallen under such harsh and severe judgment of the Lord. We have had several warnings to allow us to repent as a nation. However, we have been too ignorant to see the signs. We were too busy having a good time!!

Proverbs 21:2  Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

There is good news behind all of this madness. Bible prophesy is lining right on up to usher in the One World Order, and set the platform for the Anti-Christ to make camp. Break bread and rejoice dear saints, because Jesus is coming soon. I don’t know when, and neither does anybody else. However, I know that it is closer than it ever has been!!

Now, let’s take a few minutes to speak about something really important.        The mark of the beast.     At this point, and time it looks like the R.F.I.D., is going to serve as the mark. Yes, we are getting that close!!  Do not take this implant into your body, unless you want to die. 

Revelation 13:15-17  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

His is not the death that I am talking about.      Remember what Jesus said?  Luke 12:4  And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. This is the real death being talked about in the next verses.

Revelation 14:9-11  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11  And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

What shall a man profit, if he gain the whole world, and lose his soul? (Mark 8:36)   Can you simply imagine, being separated, from the goodness of God, especially forever?   It is the real deal, and it is heading right for us!!   When is the last time that you spent quality time with Jesus?      Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

             ….Much Love     

No comments:

Post a Comment