www.billofrights.org

Sunday, December 12, 2010

me...........revealed!!

it's getting more difficult to name these blogs, and it's even more difficult to keep up with the ones that I've already named!! i could name everyone of them,,,,,,,,,, life is good,....... because it is good. even on some very bad day's life is still good.
i don't always feel like writing something that's positive in nature, but i think if i write too much negative that nobody would read it. i know that i wouldn't. i need to hear some positive things every once in a while, and that's what i try to deliver to my readers.
we all know the state of the economy in our country, and most of us see the news, in one form or another daily. don't you feel that the media is trying to depress us, as a whole? they could focus more on the positive side of life, instead of the worse possible thing. there is another thing that we all know, and that is life sucks, if we want to view that side of it. i refuse to dwell on that part for long at a time.            my life doesn't suck in general!!   i have some hard times, but that is me, and not the rest of humanity at the same time.
if your having a bad day, or things aren't just going the way that you have expected them to,........then look around.       see all the people around you that's having a good day?        we tend to focus on our own little problems way to much.
is the thing that caused your day to go awry your fault?       did you have any control over the matter?       if not,.........simply forget about it, and go on to live another day.  if you were the reason personally that you day sucks, then it might be a little more complicated. then it requires something that most of us has great difficulty with doing.
don't take yourself so serious is the first thing that you can do. we all screw up, in one way or the other. you need to simply forgive yourself. forgive yourself for being a human being if needed. forgive yourself for being less than perfect.        if one are more folks were involved with your travesty.........go to them, and ask for their forgiveness for your wrong doing!! it will clear your conscious, and make everything better for you and them.
for years,.........i didn't understand this simple principle. i thought that it was a sign of weakness, but really it's a sign of great strength. it cleanses your soul of all wrong doing, and I'm sure that we all could use a good soul cleansing.
it don't matter if they accept your humble apology, because your free from any wrong that you did. you have cleared your path, and made it right, and you can go forward knowing that you did the right thing.

i like this.          i like doing what I'm doing right now.      i didn't plan to write this, it just came out. actually,.......i didn't plan to write anything. i just set down behind the keyboard, and began to let it rip. i was going to focus on me personally,..........and i have, ............but i think that the rules of life that I've learned can benefit us all.
i have had a more difficult time in learning that most people do. it's not that I'm slow, or retarded, because I'm not. I'm not sure why it was, i just know that it was.  actually,.......i had a I.Q. test preformed on me in the State Mental Hospital once, and i was left with my mouth hanging open. i couldn't believe how much it was compared to what i thought that it could be. i will never reveal what the score was, simply because it is an embarrassment to me for all that I've been through. i can say one thing after that test was administered,.......it woke me up to greater possibilities in my life.
here is a humorous story though. i asked my mom one time if i was retarded, and just didn't know it? she never said a word,.........just gave this hard look!!  maybe she thought that i was by the way that i had been acting!!
my mother wasn't the best person to talk with anyway. I'm not really sure what her deal was. i could ask her an honest question, and never get an honest answer  back. i knew that she came up in a hard way, but that came to light one day as an illusion. she always kept me confused, and i never could get a straight answer out of her. i was needed some adult input in my life, and i learned that it was no good to go to her. 
i loved my mother,.......for whatever she was!! actually,.......i adored my mother with all her faults. i miss  her everyday that now she has left this earth. i wish that i had set down with her, and really got to know why she was like what she was. I'll never get the chance while I'm on this earth though, but I'm quite sure that i will one day in the presence of Jesus.

i really don't understand this compulsion to be heard by the world. I've always been a very private person, but here lately i just tell it like it is.  maybe it's the fact that I'm getting older, and have no shame left in me? anyway that you would want to look at it don't really matter. i do have something to say, and i simply want somebody to hear it. I've never had anything to say to this large of a crowd, but now i do.
i don't really expect a great movement on my part. i just want one person,.........that can relate,.......and not go through the misery that i have before in my life. i know that some of it wasn't my fault, but a lot of it was.


anyway,...........this is Saturday night. i don't have an active life on Saturday night. this blog has become my life, and that's the way that i choose it to be. i could be out doing other things, but i had rather be here writing this blog. it's my choice to do this. I've lived the very fast life before, and could now, but i choose not to do that today.
i could be out meeting a mate for the rest of my life, but for some reason it has never worked out that way. i wonder why it would be any different this time?  i have someone that loves me conditionality at this time in my life. her name it Itty Kitty, at least that's what i call her.  she was Bubba's cat, but i reckon that she has become mine now. She spends a lot more time with me than him now. she is great, and I'm learning her how to interact with humans. she is a loving soul, but don't know yet how to treat others. she likes to bite, and scratch at times when she becomes excited. she don't bite or scratch hard, but I'm slowly breaking from it.
i guess that i need to leave y'all for her right now. she requires attention, and i want to supply her need!! she is very special to me, and i hope that she always remains that way. i just can't tolerate her dancing crossed my keyboard, because she creates so much havoc!! she can change some things that takes me forever to figure out!!
goodnight my dear readers, and i hope that your satisfied with what life that you've been given............ if not,......you can change it,............but remember,...........life is found in the simple things!!


                                            ................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment