www.billofrights.org

Sunday, December 26, 2010

it's been a long time in the working

you know this little blog started out typical for a man's life.            yep,............that's right,.............my very first blog was whining about some woman in my life that wasn't acting like i thought that she should!!       Boo Hoo!!
since that point and time it has been evolving in to so much more. I've opened the window to my life to let all my readers take a look inside. it hasn't always been the glamorous type life that you might have expected it to be, but it has been mine. with all the mistakes, failures, feelings, and successes that my life consists.
from that first blog that i ever wrote, until now I've been learning as i go. i didn't know anything about making a blog look attractive enough to entice my readers to continue with me. actually, i would look at others blogs, and wonder how they got all that neat stuff on it. i didn't have the sense the good Lord gave a head of cabbage when i first started writing this, and sadly,.........i don't have a lot more now.  i have figured out how to place a few pictures on the blog. every picture truly means something special to me.
i was born, and raised in Alabama, and i have a deep southern redneck heritage that i am very proud to say that it is still a part of my life today. i have a very deep love for the people of that state, and I'm especially fond of their football team.        Roll Tide!!!
a lot of my life has been centered around music. i think that I've owned a guitar most of my life, at least until my love for cocaine took it away from me. that's why i have several pictures of the Artist that i love the most. Steve Ray Vaughan has been a inspiration to me personally.we have quite a bit in common. he is no longer with us, but he left a legacy of music behind for all to enjoy.
speaking of deep loves,.........i have a very deep love for God. He is the only reason that I'm still alive after all these treacherous years, of living like a heathen. i don't have any pictures that reflect this love, but i do have another blog that I've started writing called .......I'll just give you the link to make it easier on you if you care to look at it. i also have no fear in giving credit when it's due, and God gets all the credit for me being alive today.
spiritualityindarktimes.blogspot.com

I'm currently working on getting music to my blog, and I'm having some trouble with that right now. i love music, but I'm particularly fond of the music that i grew up with. they now have a category for it, and it's called classic rock.  just imagine in a few more years they will move it into another category called the golden oldies!!

i just want to think once again my readers from all around the world. you have to admit that my blog is a little different than most............OK,.............a lot different!! most of my readers come from the United States, but i have folks that read what i write from all over the world. to me that is nothing more than a blessing. to know that i might touch a life with something that I've written is absolutely awesome to me. the strange thing is the fact that i have just opened the doors to my life, and not holding anything back. to simply allow you to look inside my life, and not make the same mistakes that i have made.
actually,.........my life has turned out a lot better than it ever should have. i don't deserve the mercy that I've been shown. there are a few key elements still missing in my life today that all of us need to have in our lives, but i know that they are on the way. I'm getting everything lined up in my life right now to receive the parts that are missing.
the great thing is that my readers get to be a part of my transformation in life. for me it might take a village to raise a child, but it takes the whole world to raise an older man into what he really needs to be in life. for this i thank each, and everyone of you, for helping me to grow!!

                                                   .................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment