www.billofrights.org

Thursday, December 2, 2010

any of y'all like games?

man,..........I've been playing all kinds of games my entire life!!  i love to play games that are meant to be played. i don't care for the ones that i have no chance on winning. I'm talking about the games of the heart.
people love to play games, and the new video games are awesome!! if you don't have a partner to beat up on, the new technology has that covered. thanks to the internet you can play with folks all over the world. if you have the right system, and a plasma television with surround sound you can get lost in games for days.
i think that as i have aged the games that i play have evolved, but every game that i ever played, and liked i became addict to it's power. I've played card games, and chess. I've also played horseshoes, Foosball, domino's, and bingo. bingo is an addiction of it's own. I've played most common sporting event, but i never have cared for horses. I've gave it a try, but the first one bucked me off his back, and on my way down, kicked me where the sun don't shine. the second one raced into a full gallop from standing still, and raced back the barn through a door that was barely big enough for him. by then i was flat on his back, so i made it along with him. I've never had the desire to ride a horse again!!
do any of y'all remember when the first Mario game came out?           my whole house played that everyday. my girl, and myself got really good at it. the object was to go through many levels, and at the end save the princess from the dragons castle. there were secret ways to get more life's, and also jump ahead to different levels. we had figured that bad boy out so well that we would just compete with each other to see who could win in the shortest time. we played that game until it had lost interest, and moved on to something else.   actually, that something else was another Mario game. we had the Mario fever!!!
I'm still playing games. the one that I'm playing right now is called Woobies. it's free to play on the web.  it's a really simple game, with fuzzy talking balls that you have to save before they crash on you. it starts out so easy, and as the levels get higher they get harder to save. I've only got to the point of my score being 300,000, and I've been playing this game for several months.
I'll include the link, so if any of you want to try it you can. there are many more games at this site if you would like to choose another one.

http://www.addictinggames.com/woobies-game.html

I'm really tired tonight. i spent five hours the the stab lab today.            what?             oh, I'm so sorry,..........the plasma donation center is what i meant by stab lab.  yeah,...........i sit there the whole time as a new patient, and never did get to donate. she finally told me that the last place that i had went was having problems with their fax machine. i just smile at her and said, " can you see why i don't want nothing to do with them anymore?"
she made my time there today more valuable when they get it fixed, so the day wasn't a total loss. the great thing about donating plasma is the fact that it will save lives. another great reason is the fact that i need money to survive off of. they pay a descent price for your time volunteering. I'm sure they make much more than they pay me, but it really don't matter if somebody's life will be saved because i gave some of my time.

i'm going to fix my dinner, and chill for a while.

                                                    .........................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment