www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i need to get a camera.......

this is the first time in a long time that i've not had a camera to take pictures with. i've never been a great photographer, but i've took quite a few great pics. the one of the sky on fire on my blog is one of them. i used to keep my camera in my pocket most every where i went, because there is so many things out there that are impossible to explain. words can never do justice like a picture does.
when i lost everything not to long ago my camera was one of them. i just couldn't see a reason to haul it around. i knew that i was entering into the gates of hell, and didn't figure that i would need to take any pictures of it!! the strange thing is that i was wrong. I've wished that i had my camera everyday since i walked off, and left it laying there. maybe i can go to the pawn shop, and buy one like it. they have hundreds on their shelves that they can't sell, because of the pixels. i don't need but an 8-10 pixel camera, and they have plenty of those just collecting dust.
i really need to take some pictures of my current life, and post them on my facebook account. that way the people that never come to see me can see what I've got going right now. my life is an open book for all the world to read, and i love it being that way!! i don't usually hold anything back. at least if i do it's because i don't want to bore anybody to death.............. that would be rough wouldn't it?          in the middle of the night the local swat team surround my house, and burst down my front door, and come crawling through every window in my house with a warrant for me for the murder of one of my readers!!    Geeze Louise!!

here is a pic of a redneck cruise vessel. you can see these in all parts of the world!! i must admit that this one is more high-tech than most of them are. here in Jax there is several like this on the river that flows backwards.        yep,...........that's right,.............our St. John's river flows from south to north.   most folks don't think that God has a cracked sense of humor!!

this might be one of my kinfolk getting ready for a day of fishin' at Guntersville lake!!         hey Bubba,............where's the beer?

i just had to do this!!  doesn't most redneck folks have a doggie dental plan?          at least he is photogenic!!


                                                        ...................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment