www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

i am bored to tears!!

it's almost 2011............man how time flies past the older that you get!! I've got to make some changes in my life. I'm not sure why though, because everybody knows that this world is coming to an end  in 2012. at least that's what the Mayan calender has stated, and we all know what a group of scholars that they were.
i think that i will take a severe risk, and simply pretend that they could possible be wrong. just in case the world may stand another day, or all the people might not vanish, or whatever they think might happen. i plan to just go ahead, and plan to be around on December 22nd.
if it is the end of humanity then I'll just follow the crowd to the great event that's going to take place. until that day arrives i need a working plan to change my life. in other words, i need to get a job!! today has been worse than normal for me to be bored. i did add a couple music video's to my blog. you will have to scroll down deep to find one of them. once you do that, the love that i have for our current President of this great free nation that we live in will be revealed. just in case that you don't know, because you've not been reading my blog.
next month will be a year since I've held down a job, and that one was only part time. my back is still a wreck, and I'm not sure that i can work. i know that i need to do something. I've had this whole year to file for disability, but i haven't done that yet either. i guess the reason being is that i really don't want to be at the Government's mercy for all my funding. there is something special about a man making his own way in this life. besides that I'm still hoping for a miracle healing for my back. if i receive one then it surely will be a miracle, because what i have is degenerative. that is never a good sign. it only means in the simple version that it will get worse over time, and that means that one day i will be crippled.
hopefully, by the time that great event comes about i can get one of those power chairs that all the old folks have today. i would like to super charge mine with a four cylinder motor, and run a header out the back of it. i could attach an air horn of the front of it, and wreak all kinds of havoc going down the sidewalk!!  i would probably need all that power to haul my fat ass around once i become confined to that chair. Good Lord i hope by the time that day gets here that I've out grown all of this foolishness!! i would wind up in more trouble than i did back in my younger years.
i need a special job. one that don't require a whole lot of walking, sitting, or standing for long periods at a time. i can do all these things, but i just can't continue to do them for an extended amounts of time. i took some shots in my spine back in October that was supposed to relieve the burning when i walk that is in my legs. it was great for a while, but it's starting to come back now. they never have done anything for my back pain, but medicate it. right now that is a joke. the medication wears really thin after a while, and it needs to be upgraded constantly.
I've thought about working from home on my computer, but all those deals are not what they are cracked up to be. most of those companies out there that are promoting work at home deals are pulling their own scam. they want you to send them a few hundred dollars up front to cover the expenses of something. then they will allow you to make a few dollars a day until you go stark raving mad, and stop doing it all together. the funny thing is that I'm not looking to make thousands of dollars a day like some of them claim that i could. I'm just looking to make an honest living, and pay the bills.  i guess there is a reason that all them companies that send me those deals wind up in my spam folder?
i think that i have a severe case of cabin fever. I've not been anywhere but the store in days. the fact that it's really cold outside, and the fact that I'm a wimp in the cold weather now has me pretty much locked down in the house. i keep walking outside, but that hurricane force wind that's blowing out there keeps driving me back inside.
speaking of my spam folder..................have you ever realized just how well off that we would be if all that stuff was legit? we could make all this money for doing hardly nothing. we could own serious property for just pennies on the dollar. we would never be sexually frustrated again,..........if you spam mail is anything like mine!! those folks in Nigeria could go ahead and give all that money away, so they simply wouldn't have to be burdened down with it anymore........... lastly,...........we would have enough knife sets that we could start selling then ourselves!!             now,...........have i missed anything, or let something slip by?        the bad thing is the company i use for my personal e-mail is not all that great, and sometimes put some of my regular mail in the spam folder, and so i have to look through it before i delete it. i guess that's the price that you pay for using a free service!!
 I'm starting to feel better about things now. i still have a few days until after the first of the year to start looking for a job. it's been so long now that i can't see any need to make a move before then.......could you?
oh,............well,............life will surely go on, ............at least until December 21st of 2012!!

                                                      ................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment