www.billofrights.org

Monday, December 6, 2010

why change?

this morning i awoke from an excellent night sleep. i done my usually routine, and poured me a glass of coca-cola over ice. I've not drank coffee in quite a few months. As with everything else i seem to have an addiction problem going on with drinking coffee. the problem is that once i start drinking it, that i continue to drink it until i have got this massive headache.          yeah,..........your right,...........i needed to change that habit.
i realized that the sun wasn't up yet, but that was nothing new either. somehow i avoided looking at all the clocks in the house, and grabbed my coke, and headed straight to my computer. the first thing that i noticed was the time. it was 3:25 A.M. i was in deep denial that was true as i went to every clock in the house to find out it was very true.
it was too late to even think about returning to bed, because the caffeine in my morning drink already had me going, besides that i had already made it up for the day. i refuse to drink cola's without caffeine, and think that buying coffee without it is a serious waste of time and money. most of everything that I've drank my whole life has been more about the effect rather than the pleasure of the taste.

after running frantically around the house in search of a clock that i could agree with i went back to my computer, and checked on the status of this blog. i was well pleased to see that my readers are becoming more, and more with each day that passes.
i started writing this back in may, and i had no idea what i was doing. honestly,.......i still don't. i really don't have the proper education to be posting for all the world to see. English was one of my worst subjects in school, and still is today. if it wasn't for spell check, y'all would just be tuning in to get a good laugh, and you would get one also!!                    Still,..........i continue on, because this has become very important to me. it's great therapy to tell the world about the sickness that my mind contains. it actually causes me to improve my life on a daily basis. if i didn't have one reader i would still write, because of the therapeutic effects that it has on me, but it's a lot more fun when somebody else reads it.
i know that i don't have a real exciting life, but i have had a few adventures. they didn't all turn out badly. even through all the consistent beating my head on the same wall over, and over i can't complain about what I've been given. i know that I've said this before..........,but,.............given the opportunity to change any part of it,..........i really don't think that i would.              why,.......you ask?              Simply because it has taken me over 40 years to get comfortable in my own skin. i really like me today, and what I've become, and every event of my past has led up to this metamorphosis.


I'm not sure how many of you know this, but when you write a blog there is an opportunity to generate cash flow because of the blog. i am guilty of thinking about doing it, but right now i refuse to participate. my blog is very personal to me. it contains the true stories of my life. it has very personal details that if i had more sense i wouldn't be airing them out to all the world to view. every picture that is posted on my blog i have personally hand picked, and placed them right where i want them to be.
i don't think it would be right of some major cooperation to offer me a few pennies to sell their multi-million dollar items, at the expense of compromising the sanctity of the blog that we share together. more or less they are looking for some poor sucker,....... like me,..........to allow them free advertising space on my heart!! just another cooperate scandal where the rich get richer!!..............why change?
'

hey,...........how i told y'all about my latest discovery?   with a great mind that i have I'm always discovering something different. I'm sure that this wont matter to you as much as the price of a dozen eggs in China. that is unless you live in China. actually,........I've got readers that their home base is in China so,...............Hello China!!                i went back and looked, and i have no readers in China. they are probably not allowed to read an American blog.       plus,...........their eggs are probably priced too high anyway!!!!      anyway,.......hello China again!!
back to the great discovery: the water in my shower is regulated. when you turn the knob to the warmest setting it stays right there. it doesn't get any hotter or colder. it's always the same. the funny thing is that is the heat of the summer i can take a hot shower, and it is comfortable. not bad at all.  in the winter time it's a total different situation. i get the water ready like i always do by letting it run a couple minutes, so the mixture gets right. then when i go to get in it's hot as blue blazes. i can feel every drop crashing down on my body causing it to sting mightily!!
so I've come to this great conclusion: the warmth of your body dictates the amount of heat that you feel your  shower produce. it's no different. it just feels different.
now ain't that just something else?             that's pretty good from a country boy from Alabama to figure this one out all by himself...............don't you think?              yep,............that's right,............I'm a gee-ness!!

i have this computer addiction also. I've been pretty much setting here since 3 this morning, and it's almost ten now. I'm still wearing my sweat pants, and tee shirt. i really need to get some clothes on, and go out, and find a life!! i did take a break to grab some of that delicious cake that bubba's mother made for Thanksgiving.         yeah, .............it was that old, but still tasted fine to me!! she cooks a mean cake!!

i'm going to leave you with one final thought: every time that you pass somebody today.........greet them with a smile.............you never can tell who needs it the most!!

                                                     ..........................much love 

No comments:

Post a Comment