www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

........................much love

i bet you are wondering why i end most of my post with this phrase?.............Simply,..........Because i Believe!! I believe that love is the most powerful healing source that we have on this earth that we live on. the Bible even says that the power of love can cover a multitude of sins.
i believe that love is as important to human growth as water, air, food, and the sunshine. have you ever noticed that there is something very mystical about the sun? the sun has it's own unique source of healing power. it can change the attitude of a person just by making an appearance.
Being born under the sign of the addicted has created a lot of love crisis in my life. i used to run, and hide from love. Life Steve Ray said, because it looked too good. i didn't have enough self-esteem left inside of me to feel like i could ever qualify for love. in my mind i had become an outcast, and i places myself directly in the category.
i ran around for years roaming aimlessly,.........creating havoc where ever i wound up,..........and not meaning to do such. it just always worked out that way. i was a complete mess, and i knew that i couldn't continue to live this way. there was a key ingredient missing in my life that i needed badly, and sadly i didn't have enough sense left inside of me to figure out what it was that i was missing.
this continued on for a few more years until a running buddy, and myself were heading out to Monterey California, and i had become so soul sick with myself that the journey had to stop. have you ever been soul sick?       i think that is a time in you life that you can't possible hold any more misery inside. you are so disgusted with yourself that there are only two options left: change or die!!
I'm not going into great detail of what happen next, but i can tell you that i wasn't ready to die, even though i was coming close. i was suffering from malnutrition. ..................i was starving to death from the lack of love in my life.
i reached all the way out to the Master of love,.............and He heard my cry.  He put me with a group of folks that loved me regardless of my bitter attitude. it didn't matter what i did, they continued to love me. they loved me to the point of where i could begin to love myself!! even though, that might sound easy,........it was surely not!! i still had a lot of rabbit left in me, and i wanted to run from it like i had all my life several times. i'm grateful that i stuck through it. my life today is much different because of that event.

today i am a glutton for love!!   i can't get enough of it!!  i try to spread love where ever i go, because today i realize that i can't keep it. i must freely give it away, so that it will return unto me, and it does in greater amounts than before. there is a secret to doing this though. it just doesn't happen on my free will.
in the mornings, and all through out the day............i cast the little love in me on God, and He returns it with a great force, so that i have just enough to share with all that i might meet in a days time. i never run out of love to share, but there is a problem:    I'm still human,..............and i don't always choose to spread this love that I've been given freely to certain people. some folks simply will not accept any form of love that you might offer, and i certainty can understand that, because i was once like them. i know that i need to get passed this point,.........but I'm still work in progress.
like i said before,..........i am still human, and if i get to the point of not sharing the good things in my life, they slowly vanish. that is what mainly happened to me this year. i got so self-consumed with me, that i forgot about everybody else. as the things in my life started to disappear i began to panic, and you know what the end result looks like. i do wish now that all i sold that i had just given those thing away. i could have fulfilled a need in a persons life, and been much better off myself. I'm sure that sounds ludicrous to a lot of you, but you need to remember...........i believe!!
my greatest belief is in love, and i take it very seriously when i say to you, and the end of my post............much love.  that is my wish,.......my dream, ..........my heart's desire,.............that all my readers experience the same kinda love that I've found, and beyond!!

I've got where i try to leave you with something special every time that i post. what i'm leaving you with today has been a true inspiration in my life. this is a video by Stevie Ray Vaughan, and the title is " life without you."   it's a special song to me. please listen to it, and especially the speech the he gives just before he cuts loose,...............and i really mean that he cuts loose!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUl0g8e4yLo

remember to be kind to each other, and always leave everybody that you cross today with a smile!!

                                                                  ...................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment