www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

readers comment addressed.......

so many times i leave out the details that i should be sharing with my readers, and for this i apologize. in my day to day doings sometimes i just assume that you know exactly what I'm talking about, simply because i do. i was writing about Sanka the other day, and one of my readers left a comment. here's what it said:
Anonymous said...
Godspeed to Sanka. Could she have left because you are there?? I wonder! there is a lot that i have not made clear about Sanka, and myself, and i would like to clear it up at this time. other than the fact that i stated in that post, about Sanka getting an apartment downtown she still comes around. just not as often as she once did. she was at my house the other day for a while. we get along fine, and i enjoy her company while she is around. i don't really think that i had anything to do with her not coming around as often. the first reason being that i don't live with Bubba. it's a complicated deal to begin with, but we are close neighbors. i don't meddle in Bubba's life, and whatever he does  is fine with me. Bubba and myself were friends long before Sanka ever came into the picture. the truth is that Sanka has this major problem going on in her life. she worships the ground that Bubba walks on, and Bubba simply don't see her in the same light. she can't get it through her head that they are just good friends, and nothing more. it's really a sad state when you love somebody so dearly, and they don't feel the same way about you. the last couple times that she came over Bubba had another female at his house for company. she spent the entire time that she was here at my house avoiding that situation. i know that she is jealous. how could she not be? Bubba is a full grown man, and he is going to do what he wants to do.........with, or without her consent. he doesn't treat her mean just because she pops up without any warning.  he always welcomes her into his home just like a friend supposed to do. Sanka is a good girl, and i would never do anything to hurt her, or drive her away. she just needs to come to terms with the fact that Bubba has his own life, and she is very welcome in it as a friend. anytime that she comes over, and Bubba's female friend is over, she is more than welcome to visit me, and so far she always does. even when nobody is at his house she still takes time to pop in, and talk a few minutes. I'm really sorry if i left to much open for confusion to settle in. i just didn't tell all the facts that were going on at the time. sometimes when i get to writing i skip parts that i have already talked about in prior post, and sometimes i think that I've told something that i have not said a word about. please forgive me, because I'm still work in progress.                                              ...............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment