www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I sit there just shaking my head no...


I took all the paperwork that I have been gathering about my life today for the past week to the place that I hope to be living.    The housing authority is behind all this, so you can imagine the paperwork involved.      This is the first time that I have went this deep into my past for a place to live.     I go back Thursday morning for an interview.      I have no idea how many more that I might have to attend to finalize a move in date.
I read over all the rules of the place.     I didn't really see anything out of the ordinary about them. To me it was a whole bunch of common sense things.     There was one rule that I found to be strange.      It was about leaving for over a week needed to be reported before hand.     I know it has to make some sense when applied to the situation.      Most businesses don't simply make rules without a need for them.
Although, if we are talking about the Government, then the gloves come off.     There is wasted paper all over this country that unnecessary laws have been written on.     I heard of a state in the Midwest where they had a no whaling law in that state.      Even though they are thousands of mile from any ocean!!
There was another rule that I found rather weird.    First let me say that there is an 0 tolerance to alcohol, and illegal drugs on the property.     That will be no problem for me if I keep the Lord first in my life.      That was not the strange rule,...........This is.      If you come in under the influence of anything that you should not possess, then you are required to go immediately to your room.        So that your not a nuisance to the other residents, or a liability to the property.
That is hilarious to me, and really cool at the same time.      I'm not sure about anybody else on this, but I have little tolerance for a messed up person.      The only way that I have limited tolerance is to be just as mess up!!
 
Something strange is taking place right now in my life.     I am getting the opportunity everyday here lately to lose my temper.     It is coming from all directions it seems, but mostly from where I am at right now.     There seems to be a lot of talk about changes to take place, and everyone of them so far will affect me.     Now mind you this is nothing more than gossip.     If I take the ball and run with it at this time I will be messing up in a severe kinda way.      It is just the fact that all this, if it is true will affect me somehow.       Hmmmm.......Let's see here....How many changes have already had a direct effect on my life the last....omm........Few years?       More than I can count!!      Can you see where this is going?
Where I stay at there always seems to be either a student, or a staff member messing with me about some trivial nothing.      I have so far remained calm through it all.       Tonight when I get back in I can pretty much be guaranteed that another conflict will rear it's ugly head up.      Then I get another opportunity to remain calm.
I was sitting inside of Mickey D's Monday morning justa pecking away of my laptop.   There was this woman sitting at the table in front of me.     noticed that her male friend went somewhere, and she struck up a conversation with me.     She said, “Are you working?”    I said, “ Kinda. I am writing a little bit.”       “Oh, so your a writer. Are you writing a book?”       “Nope.....It is a blog”     “ Oh, Oh, Don't tell me........It's about baseball.”     I sit there just shaking my head no, and thinking that I sure hope that her friend finds his way back quick.      Then the horrible thought hit that he might have slipped out the other door in the front out of the line of sight.      I sit there smiling at here praying for this man to hurry up!!       “ It's about football...uh,...uh,...camping, uh,....uh”     I cut in then, and said. “ Wouldn't it be easier if I simply told you?      Her head gave me a nod, and I said,     “ It's about my life Bef... She busted in with some weird comment of,    Well, that should be interesting enough!!”
At that point and time I lowered my head, and gnashed my gums together,     Yep,.......That's right,.....Gums because the dentist still ain't got me teeth yet.)       and ask the Lord to help me!!   Then I calmly looked at her and said, “No.....It is not about me.     I am not the star of this show.   It's about my life before God, and the difference with Him in it now.”      She had this whipped look on her face.      Before she could say anything more her friend came back.    I said out loud, “ Thank you Lord!!” I really have my limits.
It has been like that pretty much all week, but I know, and realize where it is coming from, and he needs to step up his play, for it to work on me!!     I am so close to a breakthrough right now in my life, that it don't matter what he does.     I want my blessing!!      It has been too tough, and long of a road to slip into a trap now!!

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment