www.billofrights.org

Saturday, January 26, 2013

She was a joy to be around.


I am really getting excited about making my move. The truth is that I am just sitting back in the passenger seat, and God is putting all this together before my eyes!! Actually, it is moving much faster that I ever could have believed that it would. I don't have everything that I need to make a comfortable transition, but it is steadily coming my direction.
I can't name anybodies name, but I sure would like to be able to expose one man, and his wife. They are really dear friends, and they are planning on blessing me with somethings to make life more bearable. I am not all sure what their plans include, but I am sure grateful that these folks have taken such an interest in me.
I have known this man a little more than a year now. We always find time to share what God is doing in our lives. Actually, we spend most of the time that we share together involved in talking about some form of God. I went to his house Monday to work on his wife’s computer. I had seen this lady several times, but this was the first time that I actually got to sit with her and talk. She was a joy to be around. She is a Godly woman who knows what she is talking about.
I met all the kids at one time, and I need to tell you something. There are five children with ages ranging from eight years old, down to two years old. The two year old is their only daughter. The rest are boys.         Don't you know that she is going to be well protected!!
This was the most amazing part of this day. I spent six hours over there working on her computer. You can image the volume that five kids playing can make. This little critters were playing, screaming, shouting, and having a good time. Not once did I hear a fight break out between them. There was never any screaming, and crying going on. I ask the wife how in the world this was possible.            This is what she told me.

You have to start with them young, and show them that you are the boss.    They have to be taught the right way to live.      The way that God says that we should live.      You reward them when they are doing good, and you discipline them when they don't do so good.      You keep calm while you talk with them, and you show them great amounts of love like God wants to show us.”

That totally amazed me when she said that!! I wonder if any of my up bringing was done in that kind of manner. I really doubt if it was seeing how I turned out in my younger years. I am not blaming mother for lack of anything. I know that she did the best that she knew how to do in raising me. I was the only boy, and I was a handful to begin with. I am sure at this point in my life that everything that happened had a reason behind it. Everything in my life has happened to get me to the point that I am in today. I don't think that I would change a bit of my past. I am going to take this ball, and run with it. Although, I do plan to change whats left of my future!!
I told y'all that I was excited about making this move. Every bit of it has been spectacular so far, and I have not even walked in through the door yet. I knew that God has a special plan for me that He has not revealed so far. There is a reason that He is putting me in a place where I can have total isolation when I want to have it. I plan to use this time wisely to step forward in my life. The first thing that I am going to do is keep the Lord first in my life. That is the only way that I will have success.
The next thing that I am gonna do is...........Go in any direction that He is leading me to go. I am through with working for a man, or a group called a cooperation. I am totally sold out to do what ever God wants me to do. I am going to apply for my disability with in the next three months, and that is all that I know right now.
I know that I will have plenty to write about in the future. I know that this little blog is a part of my ministry. I know that it will change from time to time. I don't have a clue where it will be going, or what that it is going to accomplish. I leave that also up to my new boss. It is His plan, and the results are totally up to Him. My part in all of this is simply to be obedient, and wait and see how it goes.

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment