www.billofrights.org

Monday, January 28, 2013

The other side.....


The funny thing is that I have never been shook up in this kind of way. I told my buddy on the ride home what had happened, and he couldn't stop laughing. You must know that he had just went thru the same experience,..... typically. I highly doubt that any two of us there had even close to the same experience.
After Nathan had got finished bring the word this woman started crying uncontrollably, and immediately he said to bring her down to him. He traveled with an assistant who ran to her, and led her back to him. She was wailing so loud, and Nathan just laid his hand on her forehead, and yelled “ Fire ” at the same time, this woman fell as if she were dead on the spot. Cold chills shot up my spine, and every hair on my body was standing up. My attention stayed on Nathan for the next hour!!
He pointed into the crowd at two of my friends, and told them to come up there. He told them to hold hands, and the next thing that I saw was those two go down to the floor. Then Nathan ask that if anybody wanted a touch from God that they needed to make their way down to the front. It seemed that the isle's filled up quickly. In less than a minute there wasn't room for even one more.
I was relieved. I was having my own talk with the Father. Plus I was scared in a different way like never before. I wasn't even going down there. I had to see what was going on for myself. I had seen television preachers do this before, and I didn't believe that it was real. I knew that this was real though. There was not a doubt in ever fiber of my being that God had showed up in an Awesome way!!
The stage portion of church had folks laid out all over it. Even Pastor Garry got him a good ole dose of what God had to offer!! Then Nathan took off into the crowd. He was not a mad man out of control simply slamming people to the floor with God's help. It was like he was calculating, and being led to those that desired a touch from God. He was talking with Father, and Father was directing him in the way that he should go. Even telling him what need that the people had invading their bodies in which to be healed.
As Nathan got closer to me I was getting more nervous. I was steadily speaking to Father. If it be your will he will have to come to me. I am not going to be stepping to him. If he comes in my direction I know that you have a special touch for me. I kept a steady eye on him all the while that folks around me were receiving from God. He did smile at me, but didn't come in my direction.
I honestly believe that the Lord was simply showing me who that He really is, and making sure that I want to do what my prayers reflect. There was a good reason that Satan was trying to discourage me from attending church this morning. He wanted me to miss out on the show that God put on!! I would have been watching the video of it, and doubting that it was real. If I couldn't have felt what I felt, coupled with what I saw today it would have been just another fake event to me.
Part of my past is filled with evil people putting on a fake show in god's name. I allowed such to run me off from church years ago. Most likely when I saw the video of today it would have done the same!! I am weak in that area, and Father, and satan both know it. Today they went head to head over me. Not only did Father give him a boot in his evil behind,....Again. He gave me a taste of just who that He really is!!
I know that Father is going to be using me in a might way in my future. I don't exactly know what that is going to detail. The Father can use anybody that will humble themselves before Him. That is what my goal has been ever since that I came here. I needed to know if God is real, and if He is real how can I go in service to Him? I have nothing in my life today that is more important, or should be more important than our Creator!!
I could write another full page on the events of today, but I don't think that it is all that necessary to elaborate further. I believe that everybody can get the jest of what I have said today.

….............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment