www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Not a respecter of persons


I have lowered the boom, or at least I thought so this week. Maybe, I have just had the boom lowered on me!! I am simply thrilled to have had this close encounter with my Creator!! I however do have a problem that I am working on, because of the events that transpired in my life this past week. I want it to happen every time that I want it to happen. The truth is that I want to have those types of experiences everyday of my life!!
I really don't think that Jesus would have a problem making that happen in my life. Now that I have had that event, I really believe that is what we are supposed to be enjoying daily in our lives. It would make absolutely no sense to be able to have an experience like this, and stop with one. All that I have ever learned of Jesus leads me to believe that He wants our life to be enjoyed to the maximum level!!
I am going to jump off the deepest end here, and join with Peter walking on the water. What other could Jesus have been talking about in John 10:10.       Jesus came so they (us) might have life, and might have life more abundantly.
Before the events of this past weekend I was only guessing what He might mean by life more abundantly. I am not going to claim to know, but one thing more than I did, about this verse, before this weekend. And what that I did experience, definitely does qualify in the realm of more abundantly!! It might not mean that much to those of us that are true believers, and have experienced much more.
This is the first step that I have taken in discovering just who the real Jesus is, and what that He is really capable of doing. I am excited!! I have crossed a border into a foreign land that before I could only guess what was located inside. I have always has an owners manual that my Creator had given me. It contained a faultless plan for success, and I have just achieved access into level one. After all this time of half-stepping, fence riding, and trying to dance good enough to get the approval of Father......I stumbled onto the right path.
It was not an accident that I stumbled into the right path.      I had pretty much ran out of options when I didn't even have the power to kill my miserable self!!     I went on a journey of seeking out my Creator. I had always thought that God was real. I had seen Him work in the lives of others. I knew that something much bigger that myself had created this all. I have even claimed that God had done many things for me in my life, and I really believed that He did.
I am taking too much space trying to explain what happened.          Let me break it down, and move on.     I was set up!!         I was set up by God!!        He knew that everything was going to happen the way that it did.      He also knew that He was going to reveal more of Himself to me than He has every allowed me to see before!!!!!!!!!!!!
There ain't no wonder that God don't talk a lot. He knows when everything is going to take place anyway.        Hmm,..............But then again,        Why do you think that God talked face to face with Moses?       He also talked with Abraham, and Paul.     He talked with a lot of people in the Bible. Don't you imagine that He also talked with a lot of people that never were recorded in the Bible?
John made a statement that there were many other things that Jesus did that were not written. If they were written ever one that the world could not contain them. Don't you thank that Father has done exactly the same? He does what He wants to, and when He wants.
Yep,...........That's right,........Y'all are going to think that I am crazy as a bessy bug when I get through with this journey that I am going on!!       By Golly the Word says that God is not a respecter of persons, so I reckon that means that He will talk with me also!!
My plan is to tell y'all what is going on, and what steps that I am taking to achieve this Spiritual journey.        This should get to be some very interesting reading regardless of what you believe.    If you are of the Faith then it might be able to help you.      If your not a believer then it should be some very comical reading.

…............Much Love



No comments:

Post a Comment