www.billofrights.org

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Afew more psychopaths that left their mark


This is the most wonderful time of the year to be living in Florida!! The night are really cold, from low 40's down to freezing. The days are something to get excited about though. The daytime temperatures are roughly in the 70's. That is certainly nothing to complain about!!
I don't think but maybe there are a handful that live here for the summers. It is not the heat that is really bad here. Although, it can be taxing on your body. The dad-blamed humidity is what is so rough. Seeing how there are all kinds of creeks, canals, swamps, and rivers in this state, and don't forget there is an ocean on three sides of this state to help with the problem.
There is something special about the rain here also. I have been outside on scorching hot day when all of a sudden rain would come from nowhere. You can see the steam rising from the earth, and suddenly it gets real hard to breathe. Sweat pours from your body, as you begin to grow weaker by the minute.
I guess the climate is changing here, because when I first got here in the early nineties it was different. Everyday in the first couple months of summer you could almost set your watch by the rain. I used to work a lot outside, and everyday during this time it would rain around four o’clock. It was a very welcome sight, after you have been in the sun all day. The funny thing was it lasted at least an hour when it started. We never seemed to mind packing up for the day in the rain. We were simply relieved that it was over!!
I guess that I am starting to show my age in two different areas. You know how old men like to talk about the weather. If you don't then take my work for it. If you every around older folks, and feel that you need to say something. You have a sure bet with speaking about the weather when you are with men. The older girls used to like to talk about cooking, and of coarse about old men talking about the weather!! I really don't know if that has changed any.
Another area that I am showing my age in is talking about the old days. I doubt that you will find anyone that is as interested in your past life as you are!! You have lived it, and no one quite remembers it like you do. You might remember a total different version than all the rest of them do, and that ok. You just go a head, and tell your story the way that you think that it happened. In a hundred years from now there wont be anybody to dispute your story. I really doubt if anyone remember any story that we might tell in another hundred years.
We live.            We die, and we move on.      Yeah,........It's that simple!!      The only choices that are really going to matter is how we choice to spend our here after.      The only choice that we need to get right!!      All the rest of them are so minor.      They really don't amount to a hill of beans. To ever be an important enough figure to be remembered in history you would have to do something totally exceptional.      Most of us will never make it.         That is the fact that most of us will not be remembered for that long.
Need an example? How many pictures does your mother have of family members that she does not even know the names of them? I am talking about old pictures, but still less than a hundred years old. The truth is that our memory will not last that long. I know that more than likely they wont even know that I ever existed in a hundred years. That will be a good thing, because some folks will be remembered forever. Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, and a few more psychopaths that left their mark on history in a negative way.
I wonder how I will feel if I am walking down the street of heaven, and see Charles Manson?    Would I take off running to Jesus, and out of breath start complaining?     Something is wrong with this picture!!      Manson is in here!!       It has to be a mistake!!
I bet in time that we will be confronted with several folks that we never thought that we would see there.       I don't believe that we will mind, because I doubt if we will remember the wrongs that people have done.              I sure hope that they can't remember mine.......

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment