www.billofrights.org

Thursday, January 17, 2013

We live under a lot of freedom


Hello world!!                  Yep,...........That's right,..........I am so blessed that I can have conversation with the entire world!!             Every time I post a blog, I an exposing a little more of myself to a great big ole world.        Thanks to the great minds that improved on communication greatly, and sought a more perfect way to speak with each other.       I can let my voice be heard.       I can let those folks reading this across the pond know that I serve a higher entity than a queen, or even a president.I am not throwing stones at anyone.
I can even let those people that are in the countries that are famous for slavery, and working in horrible conditions that there is freedom in the God that I love and serve.     You may be sewing clothes to be sold in a Walmart superstore in America.      You might even be forced to work 18-20 hours a day.       I am sorry about the injustice that has been laid on you.      There is nothing that I can do about this situation that you might be in.        I am not talking to any one particular group here that is being oppressed.         am saying that my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is the answer to your problems whomever you are.        It don't matter about the situation that you are in.
I know that I live in a county where we all take a lot for granted.           We expect that certain things will be in place.         We live under a lot of freedom, and liberties that we assume will always be there.       We have choices about everything.        We walk into a grocery store the size of a warehouse just to pick out the food that we intend to eat for the next few days.      We choose what time that we are going, and what day that we are going to the grocery store.         We even choose the method of payment that we will use.           We choose the method of travel to this place that we shop.
I have actually been shopping in stores where I wished that I didn't have so many options.     No wonder we Americans have so many mental disorders.       It can cause severe anxiety just shopping for presents for those that we love at Christmas.       We put way too much pressure on ourselves, because of the things that our neighbors have, and we don't.........Yet!!
We have the privilege of choosing the work that we will be doing to support our lifestyles when we are younger.       Most of us that take advantage of that opportunity don't even consider what we enjoy doing to begin with.        The basis of what most of us do with our lives is prosperity driven by the almighty dollar!!          We think if there is enough money involved that we can manage to do the work somehow.
I don't even know if most Americans realize that there are countries that forbid the teaching of Jesus Christ.         In those countries that do forbid the teaching, those that find Jesus don't act like we do. They have really found something special!!        It is kind of like when we used to have slavery here in the south.         They had what they called the underground railroad.       Those people that live in the forbidden countries have an underground network going on for Jesus.       They meet at a designated home, and worship Jesus!!         It's like a roving church that moves all the time.     If they are caught they are sure to suffer execution in some form.        Even if it is rotting in a cell until death takes you over!!
Those people seem to know the value of Jesus Christ.       I am not sure if I even have the right frame of mind concerning the Lord.        I assume that I don't, because it is ever getting more serious to me.       I believe that I know enough about God now that I am on the right track.       I understand a little more each day that passes.         The more that I know, the more awesome the story becomes.   It is mind blowing to me that the creator of all that we know would be so passionate about love!!     Out of everything that He created,..........We are the pride of His creation!!           The most awesome part of all this is that He gave us free will to choose Him, or to choose something other.      Now during our time of total rebellion our Creator will never stop loving us.       He is always presenting Himself to us in a variety of different ways.          He whispers choose Me in our ears just when we need to hear Him speak.
                            That is it.         I have said enough.

…...............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment