www.billofrights.org

Friday, January 18, 2013

It nags at my inner most regions


I just can't believe the nerve of those people.      They call themselves Christians!!       They take a book called the Holy Bible, and say that it was wrote by ordinary men, but inspired by God.     Then they are foolish enough to pick verses out, and believe that it will change something that they want changed.         When will they wise up, and realize that they are the ones in charge of their destiny?      When will they figure out that this whole God issue is nothing more than a hoax?    We live, and we die.........Nothing more,..........That's it!!

It really is a sad situation that there are people that see us as the god's of our destiny.     When death plays the final note of our lives the best we can hope for is to plant food for beautiful flowers.   We are here for a few breath's then gone, and forgotten.
If this is all that my life was meant to be, then mankind must have formed from a pile of sludge!! Something in the cosmic array of things must have gone horribly wrong for man to even be here if this is the extent of life.       That would make the entire race nothing but a bunch of savages out to get what they can, and worry about themselves only.         (That is not too far from the truth!!)
I can't go for any of these beliefs, because I have way too much imagination than to let it sit idle. Something inside of me, at the core of my being needs something to believe in that is higher than myself.      I can't explain that need, but it is like a hunger feeling.     It nags at my inner most regions, and inspires me to think outside of the little box that I am inside.      It gives me hopes of great aspirations, and a willingness to strive forward against insurmountable odds.     It gives me great confidence that I can overcome any obstacle that may be lying in the path that I choose to walk in.
I needed something greater than myself to believe in, and the God of the Holy Bible fits into my plans for life perfectly.       I am like a little three year old that has a hold of his fathers hand. I have nothing to fear while my hand is inside of His!!
I am blessed because I am one of those poor saps that believes that the Holy Bible is the word of God.      I have never had a problem with believing this book.      It is funny how I could tell that the fairy tales where simply for entertainment purposes.     I don't understand it all.     Until I started reading it all looking for the hidden clues how it could all piece together my understanding was little. Some things I simply have to take at face value.       I have never saw a piece of metal float, but I have no problem believing that an ax head did float to the top of the river.
Something happens when people start believing in God.      They start trusting Him also with bits, and pieces of their lives.       The more that they hand over changes the way that they see things. A relationship with God, in my opinion is kinda like any other relationship, as far as the building of it.   It takes time, because most of us are somewhat skeptical.      We still think that parts of our life should be handled in out own way.       They way that we are used to doing things.      In time we know that He has a much better way of sorting out issues down to the most minute details with perfection.
It is awesome to know that the Creator of the world has thought about us since before creation.    We are the only reason that He created anything in this world as we know it.       He seeks to have a relationship with us, but He wont force anything upon us.      He is patiently watching over us, and steadily talking with us through many different ways.            Just waiting on the day that we accept His love for us, and get to know Him better.

...........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment