www.billofrights.org

Friday, August 16, 2013

A great Big Ol welcome to Poland

I would really like to welcome my readers, in the country of Poland. It is really good to have you view this blog, and your comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. That is true of all my readers, and that is why I have my email address, at the top of this blog.  I know that sometimes you have questions, or comments, that you really don’t care about the entire world reading. I might address any questions that you might have, but I will never reveal your name without permission.
I am really excited in this time to be a child of the Living God. I set here every day, and view the world coming to the end. I live in a country, which I am ashamed to admit that I live in. We used to be a mighty country founded, on the Word of God.  That is no longer true, and I can’t really blame it on our un-saved President. He doesn’t even know that he is a pawn in Satan’s, game of destruction. 
This is nothing more, than the prophecy, of the Bible being fulfilled. How could we hold our President responsible for his actions, when Satan really thinks, that he can defeat, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? That poor misguided angel really thought that he could actually rise above his Creator. Now, I ain’t the smartest person, but I think that he must have been created with a defect!!
At the point of creation Lucifer could almost be considered, as God’s right hand man, in earth terminology. He knew much more that we do, at this present time. He saw the true power of our God, and was so stupid to say, or think this: Isaiah14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Now is this ludicrous, or what? This Angel had the most going on, of anybody, at that point in time!! I can’t understand why he would jeopardize his position, to begin with. He had it all!! He was the most beautiful creation, and was right next to our God. What more could a creation of Father hope to be?
The end is more terrible, than the beginning ever thought about being.  Revelation 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful               .
This is cut and dry!!      Why?        Why would he even oppose our Lord, and Savior? Our Creator and his Creator. This has got to be the most stupid event, which will ever happen in our lives!! I am at the point, of almost feeling sorry, for the one that has caused me the most trouble, in my life!!  How can a person know my God, and not love Him?
However, this is still not the end, of this matter. Revelation 20:10  And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Now, that is the end of a foolish being, short reign!!
That is the scary part. There have been stories, of the vilest criminals, known to man, and once they found Jesus, they loved Him. Everyone that I know, that has been touched by Jesus, loves Him. There is no one that I know, or have ever heard of, that has had a bad Jesus experience. There is not but one, documented case in history, of a bad Jesus experience, and that is with the fallen angel, known as Satan, and one-third of his following.
That is kind of mind blowing ain’t it? Satan was so good…not the right word!!  Satan was so evil, in the art of deception, that he fooled a host of Angelic beings, into thinking that he was mightier than God. You know, I really think that this is some big deal!! How in the Heaven, can you trick a creation of Father, which has spent their entire existence, in the presence of Father, that He was greater than Father?
I believe that sometimes we give ourselves more credit, than we give Satan. Our only weapon against him is the Word of God. If that is what Jesus used against him, then what leads us to believe, that there is a better way? This is a no-brainer. Satan is the one deceiving us, because he knows nothing except the Word will defeat him!! Revelation 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
The blood of the lamb. Jesus Christ is the best thing, which ever has happened, to mankind!!  That is why it is all about Him. Everything is all about Him. Father says that it is all about Him.
Philippians 2:9  Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
This is something that I can’t possibly understand. Actually, I have no desire to understand this. However, I am so grateful, that I have had a really great experience with Jesus. There has never been anything negative, about our relationship. In the beginning it was really one sided. Jesus had all the love toward me.  It didn’t take me long to start returning that love, as best that I could. Truthfully, it is still, as whoop-sided, as an old baseball, which has been clubbed, over the fence too many times! However, this is alright, because that is the way that it is right now. Hebrews 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
If we look in any other place, or direction for the answers, in which we seek, for our lives than Jesus. We will never find them.    Ain’t God good?
            ……Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment