www.billofrights.org

Friday, August 9, 2013

Not Tight in the Head

I don’t understand a lot of things. One of the things that I probably understand the least is why that I do things. I haven’t not wanted to write in the last couple of days. I really don’t understand why, because I love to write about Jesus. I love to write about, who that He is, and the things that He has done for me. I know for a fact, that everybody, which has been saved by His merciful grace, has a story to tell. However, few tell their story in the way that I do, and that being for the whole world to see. 
Actually, I am really surprised that more Christians, don’t take advantage of the Internet. It is really a simple progress to get started, and I find it interesting to do. I am not the most educated person, on the Internet. When Jesus said, “Go ye into all the world,” Matthew 28: 18-20, I was already writing a barely living blog, at the time.
All you need to do is go back, and read a few of the earlier post. I was a heathen man, but if you read the right post, I still had an affection for God. I kind of knew right from wrong, but I wasn’t living like that I did. After I had spent some time, in the presence of the Lord, in the life builders program. Jesus strongly suggested that, I write about Him.
I tell you the truth. I thought that was an excellent idea. There was one problem though. I thought that I had a reputation to uphold, and I was really scared. I didn’t realize at the time, that I had been gone, from the public eye, for the past two years. I didn’t not have, one single person, available to read whatever that I might write. Besides that, I had abandoned, all my so called friends, so I didn’t have anybody left to impress anymore. Not that there were ever impressed, with anything that I ever did anyway.
I didn’t really have any idea who Jesus was. I thought that I did, but I was wrong. I didn’t realize that He was going to hold me seriously, to what I had been telling Him. Actually, I was desperately seeking a solution, to my misguided living situation. Something had been gnawing, within my spirit, that God was my answer. I was hoping that it was my answer, but I didn’t really know. I had actually run out of solutions.
I guess that you could say that I was at the point, where I was grasping at straws. I was the most miserable person, and I needed relief. I can tell you, that two years spent, in the life builders program, were the best two years, which I ever spent.
However, I was really having trouble expressing my beliefs on paper. My heart was over-full of my new found knowledge. Luke 6:38  Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
A lot of folks tend to think this a verse about tithing, but it is not limited, in any way. When I first started sharing the Word, the Word came back to me, in this way. There is not an example of what to give here. It simply says, give. Can you think of a better gift, for a human to give, than what Father gave to us? It is truly the gift that keeps on giving!! Especially, when Father changed the way of the Word.
The earth was full of knuckle-heads like me, who needed a more serious understanding of the Word. I was a hard case, and would need an example to know the sincerity of the Word. Reading a scroll, or even a book, would not get it for me. I needed a practical application, and Father understood this, and He sent Jesus.
John 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Now, this is what I am talking about!! If things had  remained the same, I wouldn’t ever had made the Heaven list. I really don’t think that I could have raised enough animals, to cover my extremely sinful life. Besides that I probably would be one of those, which had booths set up inside the temple. I know the level of my greed!!       Can I get a witness?
Even with the shed blood of Jesus, I am guilty of sometimes thinking that more is required. There has to be something, which I need to do other than accept, what has already been done for me. Is than insane or what? I am so very, very, happy, that none of my readers have these kinds of problems!! I know that I am a sick puppy, and the farther that I go into the realm of Father, it seems the sickness grows, that I can realize about me!!
I really need the manifestation of Jesus in my life. In fact, I need the entire Trinity working in my behalf!! I really can understand why Holy Spirit doesn’t go to Father, and say these things. “I can’t take it anymore!! James is just way too hard to deal with!!” I know that I am really a handful, and I am so glad, that no One in the Trinity ever tires of me. Lamentations 3:22  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. Lamentations 3:23  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Great is thy faithfulness!! Is that an understatement or what?  I am not sure about you, because I can only speak for myself. I would have been placed in the frying pan long ago, if the mercies of the Lord did not exist!!         Ain’t God great? 

    …………Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment