www.billofrights.org

Friday, August 30, 2013

ItTruly Points to One....

Don’t you love the Bible?    The written Word, of the Living God?  The more that I learn, study, and read the Word I find how it is all hooked together. That’s why I post so many verses when I write. I start in one area, and with one principal, and the Word comes alive!! Before long I have half a dozen verses pointing to the same theme.
The entire Word, of the Living God, truly points to one thing, or subject.        Do you realize that?        Do you know what I am talking about?     The Creator of all that we will ever know is our Father God. Although, Father stepped out of the spotlight, and placed our Lord Jesus Christ, in the spotlight of all Heaven!!
            Jesus is the star of Heaven!!         If Father had not been hold back the Heavenly Host, Jesus could not have fulfilled His mission on earth. The Angels in Heaven had never heard anybody talk, about Jesus the way that they did on earth. I am sure that it was nothing short of pure horror, the first time that they saw, a mere mortal man strike, the King of Heaven!! Actually, all Heaven had never even thought, that anybody would lay their hands, on the one that had created them.
I really can’t even put myself in their place, because I have never known Jesus, in the same way, that they have known Him. Now that I have met Jesus, and am getting to know Him, I have a small glimpse, at the horror that they experienced.
Ain’t you glad that Father was with those in Heaven, and calmed them down?      What do you think that He said to them?   How could you accept hearing, that this is just the way, which it has to be?  I don’t understand this!!  My very small, finite mind, can’t even grasp how this could be possible.        You know what though?    I am mighty glad, and grateful, that the Heavenly Host allowed this tragedy, to take place!!
If they hadn’t allowed it, I would have got exactly what I deserved to get. I would have got, one non-stop ticket, into the pits of Hell!! I really don’t have anything bad to say about Jesus. He took a sinner like me, and cleaned me up, and introduced me to Father, as a Righteous person.           Righteous?            Me?                                                                                      Seriously?              That had to be an act of God!!   Are you sure Jesus?      Maybe you got the wrong person?   I want to accept this as true!!    The truth is that Jesus was on a mission.
Does anybody else agree with me?      Why the Lord Jesus Christ, would even care about me is beyond me reasoning?  However, Father told us why in this verse. John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
If you will notice that the words, of this passage are written in red, and that states, that Jesus is saying these Words.  Jesus knew what He was going to have to do, in which to redeem us back to the Father. The more I study about Jesus, the more I become simply amazed, at the love that was inside of Him.
Do you know who Bruce Marchiano is?  Bruce portrays Jesus in several movies like The Visual Bible, and The Encounter. If you get a chance to watch, “The book of Matthew, from the visual Bible series,” it will do your heart good to see the way that Bruce portrays Jesus.
Bruce’s acting has really opened my eyes, to the way, that Jesus must have really lived His life. I never even considered that Jesus, when He went about healing the many, in which He healed, His reaction. I always have thought about the ones being healed, and how they must have acted, and felt at the time. I knew that they would almost have to be over-joyed, especially, those that had been sick or lame, for a long time.
I don’t understand why I never realized, that Jesus was as happy, and excited, as those that He healed!! I also never realized how passionate, that He was to those around Him, until the book of Matthew. There was one scene where one of the Pharisee’s was questioning Jesus, and He walked over, and kissed him on the cheek. I almost fell out in the floor when that happened!! I don’t know why, but that took me by surprise.
Why would it though?  If God is love, and He is according to the writing of John. 1John 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. It has been refreshing to get a different perspective on Jesus. Please don’t take me wrong. I love Jesus with every ounce of my heart!! However, I will not even try to tell you, that I understand any form, which God has taken to reveal Himself.  I am learning a little bit, at a time. I am like a child, when I discover something new, and different about Jesus. I can get really excited!!
Bruce doesn’t only play Jesus in a few movies. He also has his own ministry, and I have never listened to anything from him. That will change tonight though. I downloaded a couple of his messages today. Seriously, if you have a computer, and who doesn’t today. (I would rather have a computer, as my coffee maker!!) Download The Book of Matthew, off of You Tube. It is a little over four hours long, but it shows the entire book, verse by verse. It might just change the way that you look at Jesus!!               Ain’t God good?
    ……..Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment