www.billofrights.org

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Please Help Me

Whew!!     Where do I start today?   I guess Hello is still recognizable in today’s society.     Hello.    How is everybody doing today?       I hope that you are blessed, in your walk, on the planet earth. If you are not being blessed, then please keep on reading this blog, and seek the Lord Jesus Christ, in your life.     I can say from experience, that living life apart from Jesus is extremely hard to manage!!   Can I share something else with you?     You will never realize how hard it is until; you give your life to the Lord!!
I want to ask you to do, something with me personally today. I don’t want any of your money, because Jesus supplies all my needs. I haven’t even sold out to the advertisers that take over some blogs. Whenever, you go to my blog, all you will see is a few videos, which I have chosen to post.  There are a few pictures that mean something special to me and at the top is my “Bad Boy” picture. I really need to take that off, but so far I don’t know what to replace it with.
I have posted this verse, time and time again, and it is good every time. Matthew 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
This is not simply a good suggestion. This is a command by our Lord and Savior. Jesus expects us to be more, and do more, than simply follow Him. I know that some, if not most of my readers are saying right now, that I must be crazy!! You could be right in your assumption, however I am not harmful.
This blog is the way that I fulfill that command. That is the only way that I know to go into all the world. It is the only way that I can afford to do this, and honestly, I believe this is what I am supposed to be doing. What I need to do now is extend, my blog to those, which are willing to partner with me. I need help doing this, and I am asking my readers to help. It can be a great experience, and totally without any fear involved. Here is what I need, and want you do to partner with me.
The first thing is that I need you to pray about your involvement in this project. I really don’t want anybody to do anything, if Holy Spirit is not willing to lead, and influence you. The next thing that I need for you to do is write anything that Holy Spirit has led you to write. It doesn’t have to be that long, or short. The amount of words does not make any difference. The only thing that I ask, and actually require is the fact that it is biblical, and reflects the word of God. It must be Biblically sound, and true to the Word of God.
I really need it to be in English, because I need for you to send what you write to my E-Mail address. If those that live in the various countries around the world can send your writings already translated I would be greatly appreciated. If you know a program that could translate from my E-Mail I would love to know about it.
The next thing that I need for you to do is specify whether, or not you care if I share your name. Some folks prefer to remain anonymous, and others don’t care either way. I just need help, and I need your help, in sending the Gospel, which is the good news, of Jesus Christ!!
My life really never had any meaning, until I started tell others about Jesus. Jesus totally changed every part of my life, and I know that I am not alone. There is something special about Jesus. He is the original meaning of hope!!          Do you remember the three wise men?    All they had to do was visit the baby Jesus, and when they left, they went a different way. Ain’t that awesome?   Just one visit,……Of the Baby Jesus,…….And it changed them!!
Well, I have put out my plea, and my invitation to help me spreading the good news of Jesus Christ to you. You might simply have a testimony, which you want to share with the world. Maybe you have been healed in a miraculous way, or maybe you just want to praise Jesus, because He is worthy!!
Those of us that have been touched by Jesus, realize that He is worthy of all praise!! The book of Revelation tells about twenty-four elders. Take a look for yourself. Revelation 4:10  The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,  Revelation 4:11  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Ain’t that awesome!!       I believe that we should follow the example of our elders, because they know things beyond the boundaries of our knowledge. However, praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, because the Father sent Him here to rescue us. Nobody else could do it, and that makes Him worthy!!
Ain’t God good? 
              ….Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment