www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Bottom Line

This is nothing worthy of bragging about on my part. However, Jesus is worthy of all Honor, Glory, and all praise for His part, of this tragic case of disobedience, that I have done. The Bible is full of laws, commandments, and the way to live life successfully, on this planet. The sad part is I have broken most of the things that I have been told to do. I should have my own section reserved, for me in the pits of Hell!!
Paul placed himself at the head of the sinners. 1Timothy 1:15  This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. I feel that if Paul was Chief, that I should be his second in command!! I know that I have done some wicked things in my life, but this is not about me.
I agree totally with Paul, that Jesus came into this world, to save those that were lost. Luke 19:10  For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.           I don’t think that I am lost, because I know exactly where I am.       What do you mean by lost?
This is a beautiful story, that surely I cannot give it the justice, which it deserves. Let’s start at the beginning going back to the creation of us.
Father created us, and gave us dominion over our surroundings.  Genesis 1:26   And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Then the next thing we see is Adam sold us out for a piece of fruit. There is no real need to be upset with Adam, because Father was not caught off guard. Needless to say sin entered into the world, and separated us from Father.
The thing that we don’t really understand, because we can’t comprehend the truth, is the fact that Father is Holy. I might have said that wrong. There might be folks out there, which can understand, what the term being Holy, really means. I personally can’t grasp that idea with my finite mind. I do know that it is far more serious, than I give it credit for being. Leviticus 11:44  For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
I know that those are mighty big steps to walk in!! The great thing is Father realized that we couldn’t walk according, to the way, that He requires us to walk.  Father even said this to us: Isaiah  55:9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Do you realize that if Fathers thoughts and ways weren’t higher than ours, we would be in serious trouble?    However Father loved His creation so much, and desired to have fellowship with them, that He still had a working plan.  Do you think that it would make any sense, to create a generation of living beings, without being able to enjoy them? That would be ludicrous to my thinking, little lone Fathers!!
Father not only had a plan. He had the greatest plan that ever was devised!!!  John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. I know that a lot of people can quote this verse from the Bible. They might not be able to quote another, but this one sticks for a good reason.
This verse is the plan, which was executed to redeem, Fathers children back to Him!! The only begotten Son is the Lord Jesus Christ, and within Him is the complete package. There was nothing else needed to redeem us back, but one thing. Even as Great, Mighty, and Awesome as Jesus is, there was still one thing lacking, in the plan of Salvation. It required us to believe, in something greater, than ourselves!! John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. John seemed to be closer to Jesus, than any other disciples. This is my personal opinion, and this is not a biblical fact. John seemed to have a more intimate relationship with Jesus, and it seems to show in his writing.  These next verses are from the writings of John. 1John 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Can I make a suggestion? If you will read the three chapters that John wrote, besides the book of John. They are not large in words, but packed with vital information, about Jesus Christ. John did an excellent job in revealing who Jesus really is, and His mission on the Earth.
Can we go back to Father for a few minutes?     For God so loved the world……Father doesn’t love the world!! I know what that says, but He doesn’t love the world. Father loves His children in the world. John 17:16  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. John 15:19  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Now, I just want to talk with my readers for a minute. I don’t know if I have placed all the right verses, in the right places. I don’t even know if I have said all the right words. All I know is that our Creator, has done everything in His power, except program our minds, to let us know His love for us. He sent us the best that He could send.  He made the ultimate sacrifice, which He could have made for us!!
With all that being said, and being proved, throughout the history of mankind. Father has even given us a greater gift. Father has given us the right to choose for ourselves what we want to do. He has even suggested a choice for us, but He will not enforce His will upon us. Joshua 24:14,15  Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.
15  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
I need to give you two more verses to show you where we stand. The first one is found in the book of first Timothy. 2Timothy 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: The second verse is the bottom line on this matter. Romans 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Is that cool or what?     Ain’t God good?
           …….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment