www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 12, 2013

Simply the Truth

It would be really hard, to top my last post, about Holy Spirit. The great thing is that it is not a completion. It is all about the Word of God. It is about the One that created us, and the love that He has for us. It is all about Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice that He made for us, on the cross, on the hill called Golgotha. It is all about the fact that He shed His blood, for the redemption of our sins. He paid the price, that we could not pay, and redeemed us back to the Father.
I think that is very cool. Please forgive my choice of words, because it is the generation, that I was brought up in.  I use the word awesome to describe the works of God, because I don’t know a more powerful word to use. Even awesome, does not come close to describing, the true effect of the work of God!! I don’t think that there is a human term, which can efficiently describe our God, and all that He does.
You know, I really don’t expect everyone to be on the same level that I am. The only reason that I am at this level is my lifestyle. I don’t have a television, and most of what I view, has to do with God. I play a radio when I am home, and it is always, on Christian radio programing. I like this. Actually, I love to hear the word of God, much more than anything else.
I have this attraction to God Word like never before. I have known people that were like this before, and honestly, I thought something was wrong with them. I thought that they were seriously unbalanced. I could not understand why the preaching on Sunday, was not enough. After all, it was good enough for me. I thought that they were going far beyond, where that they needed to go. I had a name for these people, and the name was a Jesus freak!!
These folks really got on my nerves with their talking. Everything was Jesus, Jesus, and Jesus. I thought that Jesus was alright, but there was really no need, for all this talk. I swore that I would never get in that position, and so far I have not. Most of my “Preaching,” is in my blog. I need to correct that statement immediately. I gave this blog to Jesus, and it is no longer mine. I am just the one that writes the words, and I leave all the results to Jesus.
If you find yourself needing a relationship with Jesus. I am the one that pointed you in His direction. However, Jesus is the one that drew you toward Him. I have the best job in the world. This is a job, and Jesus is my employer. All I do is write what is in my heart, and something wonderful happens. Jesus proof reads it all, and adds a blessing, on the words that I write. That is the only way, that it means anything.
Every word that I post means exactly nothing, if the Lord does not place His blessing on it. I often wonder how I can explain, the true value of the calling that I have.  It is a gift, a blessing, an honor, a privilege, to write to you, the things that concern our God.
It is the most wonderful thing to tell you, how He loves you, and how that He wants to have a relationship with you. The fact that His desire is to talk with you, and to have you talk with Him. Can I be real with you for a minute?
All my day is spent, pretty much, talking with my Lord. That is what makes my day worth living. There is no better time spent, than the time that I talk with my Creator. I love my God, and I give all the praise that I can muster in my Spirit to Him!! I am thinking that was the original deal. Am I wrong?  Didn’t Father say to worship Him, and totally depend on Him, and He would supply our every needs?
I used to think, that it was my burden, to carry the whole world, on my shoulders.  I had nobody helping me, and I was trying to create a life for me. I can’t even express the level, of the mess that was!! I was a general failure at ever attempt that I ever made, until…..
I finally surrendered to the Lord. I told Him that I was beat to death, and my body was a mess. My back is so wrecked that I can’t work anymore, and I was really tired, of the effort, and I give up!! I told Jesus, that I had no life, and I am sick of spinning my wheels.
The words that I choose to say was not that important. As long as I was in surrender mode, was all that really counted. Jesus is looking for folks, which are tired of trying, to live without Him. I can personally tell you, that a life without Jesus…Ain’t really no life at all!! It is not possible to live without Jesus, and be really satisfied with your actions. Especially with other people, because if you don’t have Jesus, you simply don’t have true love.
I know how hard it is to; try to live a decent life, without love in my heart. It’s really like trying to put that square peg, in the round hole. You simply don’t fit in with most of life. The worst thing that you will ever do, is get around a group, of real Christians. They will make you feel, as out of place, as you really are. The reason is that they will just accept you, as you really are, and love on you. They will teach you different principals in which to live. Before long Holy Spirit will step up, and reveal your sin to you.
That is the most wonderful thing, which can happen to a person, at that point and time!!  Simply because now, it is time to come, face to face, with Jesus!! Once you come to Jesus, everything will change, and for the good. Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Welcome home!!
               ……Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment