www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Happy

You might be surprised to hear this, but I believe, that I am the happiest, that I have ever been in my life!! I don’t really have anything worth bragging about. I don’t own anything, as far as a home, or a car. I don’t have any money saved, in a bank account. I don’t even have really nice clothes. I don’t even have a social life worth talking about, so what is it that makes me so happy?
The answer to that question boils down to one thing; Jesus Christ. Jesus has given me a life, which I never imagined could exist. I am totally dependent on Jesus, for my every need. I have a couple things going on for my money, but I don’t worry about them. When it is time to pay the rent, I never worry about it, because I know that He has my back. I am not too foolish with my money. The first thing that I pay is my tithe.
Can I be real with you for a minute? You might thing that you cannot afford to tithe. However, I am here to tell you that you cannot afford not to tithe!! If you will take that very small ten percent, of your income, and place it in the plate, as it passes by you. Before long you will be eager to give that small amount, and you will be able to increase that amount, by your own free will.
There is a way that you need to give to the Lord. It won’t be as easy at the first, but it will come along in time. 2Corinthians 9:6,7  But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
I know that this sounds totally insane. There is not but one way, which I can even come close to making sense of it. The reason that you do it, is because God said to do it. God also said that if you would tithe, this would be the result of doing this act.  Malachi 3:10, 11  Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.11  And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
I personally like verse eleven, because the devourer a.k.a. Satan bothers me enough already!! Don’t think if you choose to forfeit this promise from Father, that everything will be cool, because it said something else, that I can’t leave you without knowing about it. Malachi 3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
Back to my original story: Because of Jesus, I write this little blog. Writing this blog gives me more joy than I ever thought existed. I love talking about my experience with Jesus. I love talking about your experience with Jesus. I simply love to talk about my Lord, and Savior, and what that He has done for me!!
Honestly, I am over-whelmed; at the fact the He would have anything, to do with me!! I am truly a special case in my book, but just special to Jesus.        Do you know what I am saying?             I am still a mess, and definitely, a work in progress!!
I love everything about Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit!! I still don’t know how I spent most, of my life not knowing this fact. He things of God, is right up my alley, because I have never a “normal” person. There has always been something a little off, about myself. I never even thought that I was an alien, even though I always acted like it. I just didn’t realize what the true issue was about.
The first thing was that I had a serious heart problem. My heart was so corrupt, and evil, and I thought that that was normal. Actually, I never knew anything about normal. I was trying to base my normal to folks from this planet, and it never worked for me. The reason was that I was truly an alien!! I can prove that, and right now!!
Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Okay, it stands to reason if Father created this planet for us to live on, that He is not from here. Jesus confirmed that in the book of John.  John 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
You might see a problem with this, but I don’t. I don’t know where the Kingdom of Jesus is located, and I honestly don’t care either.  Wherever His Kingdom is located I am good with it!! He went to prepare me a place where I could go, and He sent me a Word about it.
John 14:2-4  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.4  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

You know it really may be shocking to some folks, but we are aliens. We have seen movies about aliens, and they didn’t look like us. We have been programmed falsely, but ain’t you glad to know better now?  If we would have simply understood our Bibles, because it told us in the beginning. Genesis 1:27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Ain’t God good? 

                …….Much Love                     

No comments:

Post a Comment