www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 19, 2013

Catastrophic Personal Events

Do you ever think that something, in your Christian walk is lacking, in an area?      Seriously.         Don’t you find from time to time that your worship has grown stale?           Simply because you are stuck in a rut, just doing what that you are used to doing.     Do you ever get bored in a church service, because you know what is going to happen, and when it will happen?      Does anything ever change, on the order of service menu? That is besides skipping a part, and coming back to it later.
I guess that I am going to ask a lot of question, because I just want you to think. When is the last time that you saw a person run down to the alter, with tears in their eyes?     Honestly, I used to see it often when I was a child, but it seems to be a thing of the past now. Do you ever wonder why God is stopped attending church?         Did I go over the line with that question?      Did I ruffle some feathers?      Why would you feathers be ruffled by that question?         Would you actually know God, if He was to show up, in your church, on a Sunday morning?          Do you think if God showed up once that it would change your attitude about praise?
I can understand, why a lot of people don’t care, for the things of God. If we don’t act like He something special to us, then why would they care anything about attending a worship service? I have attended a lot of different services, in the last three months. The truth is that they were all the same. The first thing that they do is shove this, “Getting acquainted with you card,” in your face.       Do they really expect for anybody, to simply hand that information over, that they’re asking for?
Maybe I had a problem when I arrived, at the scene of the crime. I did show up to praise my Lord, and Savior, because He is worthy!! I know that I was looking to fellowship, up close, and personal with Holy Spirit. I thought that singing these old dead relics of songs might cause Him to show up. I even help out hope, until the man of God started saying, what that he had to say.
I know that I have a major problem in my life. I have been touched by the Hand of the Master, and know I expect to fellowship with Him every time!! This might be mind, blowing to some, but I can feel the presence of Holy Spirit in my room, much more than in some churches!! Once again, I ask the question, “Why would unsaved folk care anything about Jesus?”            Especially, when we don't act like He is anything special!!
I can’t determine the state of your Salvation. Only God, and yourself can do that. However, if Jesus has really touched you, how is it that you don’t want to give Him praise? If you are truly in the Presence of Holy Spirit, it is a wonderful event, and should make you yearn for more!!     How long has it been since you had the privilege of praising, face to face?
I am not really trying to pick on anybody, or any particular church. I can’t say about the churches, that I have not attended. I know that there are some very lively ones, along with the majority, of the dead. If what I am personally seeing is true, then there is no wonder that God is stepping away, from the care of America!!
I know that I am different from a lot of folks. I can feel this in my Spirit. I can tell by the way that I do things now, and the thoughts, that go through my heart. I know that I am not alone, in this world, but I do have trouble finding those to relate with. Few seem to know Jesus, in the same way, that I am getting to know Him.
Do you think that we have forgotten who God is?       I mean have we minimized Father to the role of a human? Is He no longer important to us?       That is unless some catastrophe strikes in our lives?     We can sure remember Him quick in that situation!!  Here is a thought.           What if we considered it a catastrophe, to not be in His presence?
I really don’t have any solutions, if you are in a dead church, as far as changing them. I know that I would have to find a place of worship, where God shows up regularly, and go there.           Here is a thought.        How are we going to spend all eternity, in Heaven, worshipping God, if we can’t do that on the earth? 
 Revelation 4:8  And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Check out these four beasts!! They don’t even give their praise a rest!! Revelation 4:11  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
That is a scary thought. Thou hast created all things for thy pleasure. So what if Father doesn’t find any pleasure in us?         Have you ever considered that?          Ain’t God good?
                      ……….Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment