www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Second Greatest Experience

Hey Y’all!! I had another revelation, on the bus again today. Actually, I had two, but the one I am writing about, takes precedence by far.
I was simply riding to my destination, minding my own business, and it came to me.  Don’t you love the way, that Father reveals important things to us? The things that I will talking about today, is mostly for those that already believe. Don’t worry if you don’t believe yet, just read on, and you can use it later.
I want to talk about Holy Spirit today. Holy Spirit is as much God, as Father or Jesus. Holy Spirit is working in the earth right now, while Jesus is in Heaven preparing us a place. John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

During my bus ride, I became shocked at the fact, that all the churches, which I have been to here lately, are Holy Spirit free. Should I be bold enough to go ahead, and call them dead? Anyway, I wonder why that it took me this long to find a church that is alive. That is the one quality, which I was looking for in a church. If there was no Holy Spirit in the mist, then I went elsewhere.
I am a magnet for Holy Spirit. I know when He is present, and when He is not. Every time that He is around, I get goose bumps, all over my body. My Spirit perks up, whenever He is present. There is something inside of me that gets all kinds of happy when He is present. It is like my Spirit stats jumping up and down screaming, He is here, He is here!! It doesn’t matter if He touches me. I just enjoy basking in His presence!!

What I am saying, is that I have a connection with Holy Spirit. I can’t say if this is true for all Christians, only for me. I feel sorry for those that go to worship, and Holy Spirit is not in the midst of them. I don’t know, if they have never had, a Holy Spirit experience. I would think that they haven’t, because if they had, they would seek His presence.
I think that it is a waste of time, to worship without Holy Spirit. If I am wrong please tell me. Why would we worship a God, which will not even show up? Now, I am getting real and serious here. Holy Spirit is the only shot that we have at a visitation from God, because He is God!! I personally refuse to worship in an environment, more than once, where Holy Spirit is not there.
If Holy Spirit is not there, then there is a reason that He is not. He doesn’t show up in places, that He is not welcome. I know that I am stomping on the feet of somebody out there. This is real though. It is time to stop playing church, and be the church. I am talking to those that love God more, than the thought, of looking like you do. The church is full, of those, that are playing the role of a Christian. In all reality, how many are true Christians?
How hard is it really to love the One that created you? How hard is to accept that Jesus death, on the cross was sufficient, for your sins?  This was the way, that life was set up, by the One that created us. It will not change. All we need to do is accept it as it is. Our creator, who I call Father, wants to have a relationship with us. It is really not that complicated. Either you choose to have that relationship, or you simply don’t.
Once you make the right decision,( Deuteronomy  30:19  I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:) you need a relationship with Holy Spirit.
I am sitting here about to pull what hair that I have left out, wondering why. Why don’t more of God people seek Holy Spirit? Why are there churches full of people worshipping, without His presence?
Do we not realize that God is so awesome?     Look at all that He has created.      Look at all that He has done.     Don’t you think that He is the most radical being, that you will ever have the pleasure of meeting?     Don’t you really think, now let’s get honest about it.      Don’t you really think, that a God, that is this awesome, is worthy of some radical praise?      I have already gone and wrote myself happy, and want to give Him all the praise, all the glory, and all the honor, because He is worthy!! Revelation 4:11  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
What makes us think that we no longer need Holy Spirit? He is the only reason, which any of us came to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Holy Spirit is the one that showed us our sin, and pointed us to the solution of Jesus, and the cross.  If we need Holy Spirit for that, then why don’t we need Him now?
Ok.       This is getting silly.       I need Holy Spirit every day in my life. I especially need Him more, or as much, when I gather together, with those that believe like I do to worship. There is no worship service, without the presence of Holy Spirit.  If I am going to worship the God, that has done everything for me, and Holy Spirit doesn’t show up, then I might as well stay in the bed!! There is something stopping Him from being there. He does not feel like that He is welcome, and I never want that to be true, in my place of worship.
Am I radical?       You can bet you last dollar, on the fact that I am!!      Do I love Jesus?      With all my heart I do!!       Do I walk perfect before Him?       Sadly no, and that is why I need Him, and I need Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit is my guide while walking through this life. Holy Spirit is my reward when praising the God that has created me, and wants to have fellowship with me. Holy Spirit is God that has come to visit with you, and with me!!         Praise His holy name!!
     …….Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment