www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 19, 2013

Satan is Attacking!!

Satan is attacking, and I just figured out why. Sometimes I can be real thick headed, about the things, of the living God. I never really think of myself, as important to the spreading, of the Gospel. It came to me that I am doing, what my Savior has for me to do. I am just a small part in the Holy movement, of the Lord Jesus Christ, or I think that I am.
I might need to rethink that last statement, because I don’t really know what impact that I may really have on the spreading of the Gospel. I certainly don’t know who might read this blog, and what might come of it. I truly want good folks, to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. I would be thrilled to death, that one person came to the Lord, because of this blog. I would be totally ecstatic, if a Saint found their way back to Jesus.
I thought that the main theme, was for those that had wondered off, or had been drawn away, to come back home. The reason being, that I have been deceived, for most of my life by Satan, and religion. If you don’t realize this, religion will land you in the pits of hell!! Religion is the practice of keeping a bunch of laws. The laws of the Father, and a whole lot of man-made laws. Religion is the practice of doing the same acts, over, and over, the way that man has decided is right.  Edie Brickell said, “Religion is the smile on a dogs face.”
I like what Edie Brickell said. She might have been a heathen at the time, when she wrote that song, but I think that she nailed that one good.
Getting back to the attacking of the Evil one. I was talking with a guy that I have known for going on three years. We speak very causally, and most of the time about not much of anything. Well, yesterday we were having one of these simple talks, and I said that Jesus is returning soon. He disagreed, saying that it will be a long time, before His return.
I ask him, “Can’t you see the signs, which are lining up?” His answer was that there are not that many, beside he has been hearing that all his life. I am bold, in the way, which I talk about the things, of the Word of God. I starting naming names, and events that are going on, in the world today. I guess the straw that broke the back of the camel, was when I mentioned the President of the United States.
I am not totally stupid!! I can tell that he has no use for our God, and the things of Father. He has openly blasphemed Father, and His Word. He disgraces the flag, of the country, that he should be leading, by not placing in hand over his heart, during our pledge of allegiance!! He openly sings the praises of the homosexuals, and calls the American people stupid!! Do I need to mention the fact, that he is a radical Muslim? By the way, I didn’t say any of the things, in our conversation, except the fact about the homosexuals.
Anyway, this guy’s entire countenance changed drastically!!  He starting walking in circles, and flapping his arms, while rapidity saying, “Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!” Then he changed his rant to, “I can’t point a finger at anybody, because of all that he had done.”  He continuously kept getting louder, and I just stood there listening. Actually, I was amazed at everything that he had to say. He exclaimed that he was grateful, for a lot of different things in his life. He named names, and institutions, which had helped him along the way. However, there was no mention of God.
What really blew my mind was the fact that he kept driving home, was the fact, that he couldn’t point any finger, because of his past. This really upset my Spirit, and it took a few hours to really figure out what had happened. He had taken a simple statement, about the return of Jesus, and made it all about himself!! It was like he had a demon inside of him, simply waiting to lash out at me, or probably anybody, that mentions the name of Jesus. This doesn’t need to be personal about me at all.
Actually, let’s turn it back in his direction. I am asking for those that read this to join me in prayer, for that man. He needs Jesus in his life, just like the rest of us do. If we as Christian would adopt the saying from the Navy Seals, “Nobody left behind,” I think that we would be better off.
You know that fellow has only done that to me, in the time that I have known him twice. I missed, or dis-missed the first time. I can’t let it go again. Often times, we accuse the spirit inside the person, as being who that they really are. We deem them as unapproachable, and avoid them for the sake of our feelings. That is not the way that Paul would lead us to act. Paul knew something about killing the flesh. He knew that the only real way that Jesus could live through us, was to kill the flesh of the mortal man. In the book of Romans, chapters, six, seven, and eight, Paul did an excellent job, of telling us how to accomplish this act.
In the seventh chapter he goes off on a tangent, that lets us know how difficult, it is to master this feat!! This is only twenty-five verses long, and if you read it slowly, and meditate on what he is saying, you can feel his struggle in your Spirit!! If you we to put yourself in his place, you can feel your own struggle in your Spirit also!!
Ain’t God good?
        …..Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment