www.billofrights.org

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Clear Understanding

I often wonder how many of my readers really know, what is going on, in the world today?     I am really hoping, that all my readers, are not well seasoned Christians. I am not complaining if they are, however if they are I still need to act like there are some, that don’t understand what they are seeing. I know in my personal life, it doesn’t seem to matter, how well that I think that I know something. There is always room for improvement.
That is the good thing about the Word of God. I believe that you could give the same scriptures, for a certain message, to one hundred of Father’s children. Tell them to come back in a week, with a written out sermon, or a lesson. You know that every one, of those papers will be similar, except with one thing different. The difference that will be, is the different revelation, that Father gives the individual persons.
What I would like to address with you, in this post, are the strange events going on, in the skies. I will not address those events as U.F.O’s, nor will I speak of an alien invasion taking place, or not just yet. Then again, why not simply get it over with?  John 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
By the Word from the mouth of Jesus, and what we define as “Alien,” He has met every qualification of the word alien. I personally don’t mind Him being an alien, because I have never felt like I belonged here anyway!!      Do y’all reckon that we can move past this point?              Hallelujah!!
I am talking about all the strange lights moving through the night time skies. Plus the strange noises, which can’t be traced to any source? I am also talking about the asteroids, that are coming into our solar system, and breezing uncomfortable close to the Earth. The sun is shooting off stronger solar flares, than ever before, and various other events that are taking place world-wide. 
This is all Bible prophecy spoken by Jesus. I have heard these things all of my life, but I really didn’t put them together, until the last couple years. I was taking these words, spoken by Jesus, to mean nothing more, than what He spoke. However, everything is sliding into place, in my Spirit.
 Luke 21:11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Luke 21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Let’s see here how many of these things, that we can relate with. Earthquakes are happening all over the world today, and the word divers, simply means various. Do you think that folks are starving all over the world, would qualify for famines? Pestilences are no longer contained in Egypt, in the day of Moses.
Fearful sights?    What do you think that means?             The most fearful sight that I ever personally saw was when The World Trade Center was destroyed on September eleventh.  911, a day in the History of America, that should never be forgot, although the younger generation can’t remember it now.
I think the horror that was revealed before my eyes on that morning, won’t even compare to some of the sights, that will be viewed later on. I don’t know when the rapture of the church will take place. It will either before the tribulation, or after the tribulation. I feel that it is more important for me to teach those, what I do know, instead of speculation. I hear both sides of this field preached every week. You can flip a coin, because it really doesn’t matter to me, because I am on this floating rock, until I am called home!!
All these are the signs of our coming King!! This is not my personal opinion. This is the written Word giving us a warning that the end times are upon us. Now, this is my personal opinion, as well as the writer of the book of Revelation, named John. Revelation 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. I agree fully with John completely!!            Make way for the King of kings, and the Lord of lords!!    I can’t wait, and I want what Jesus has promised to give me!!
I really don’t know much about the Kingdom of Heaven. I do know that it will be better, than anything, which I have ever experienced. I believe everything written in the Holy Bible, no matter how silly, that it seems. My Lord is an awesome God!! He lives in a different dimension than we do, and is capable of things that we can’t understand yet.
Ain’t God good?
              Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment